Before Tea/Evening Meal

And an unusual 8.6 for me pre-dinner this glorious day.

My MRI scans went well this morning and apart from a seven-mile bike ride this afternoon, I've done nowt else.

I was a strange 4.6

And it was a 5.7 for me pre-dinner this evening, a nice piece of cod from the chippy - no chips. 🙂

I was 4.7, and I think I forgot my Metformin again today.
Walked to work, so had a nice walk home.

And it was a 4.9 for me this grey evening, must have been the three hours I spent cutting my
privet hedge and clearing up afterwards.

Now waiting for a steak & kidney pie, that should boost it up a bit me thinks.

On this beautiful sunny warm afternoon, it's a 5.2 for me, wow, an HS before dinner, now
that's not happened before.

I took an eight-mile bike ride this afternoon and two hours of gardening as well.

Another glorious day here, and another 5.2 (second in a row) for me pre-dinner this evening.

Eight-mile bike ride this afternoon and another two hours gardening plus some clearing of the bird
poo off of my bonnet before it burns the paintwork.

argh, today the customer raised a few bugs on the s/ware releases I did last week, and one of them had been caused by a third party tool we are using - it had generated some code wrong, and it turns out it had been introduced during an upgrade.

Anyway, BG was 4.9.
Not sure I took my Metformin today, either.

8.1 but could have been better. As I did an afternoon run around a couple I have only seen around and about invited me for a cuppa on their patio. The tea was rather wet so I accepted two of the proffered gingernuts.

And it was a 7.3 for me pre-dinner this sunny evening....

And tonight it is a 5.9 for me pre-dinner. Lots of walking today.

It is a 5.8 for me this evening, had a thunderstorm an hour ago with loads of rain - won't need to do any watering tonight. 🙂

A 5.3 for me, after a frankly naughty afternoon scoffing piles of crackers in the office while fixing more issues (And making some huge improvements to something!).

Back