Before Tea/Evening Meal

And it was a happier 4.9 for me on this fine, sunny hot day, 23.6c here earlier this afternoon
and I went for a seven-mile bike ride to cool down a bit in a nice cool breeze.

4.1 for me... after walking back from the city centre after a lunch with some old Uni friends.

A little earlier than usual but I want to be sorted for the GP highlights. I put on a new sensor yesterday afternoon when it stopped about 18 hours early. Finally one that is pretty close to the meter (~ +/- 0.2). Despite a few peaks it is 6.6 and 87% IR. Happy with that but work to do!

Screenshot_20230528_171329_com.freestylelibre.app.gb.jpg

And it was a 6.3 for me this fine evening.

5.7, although I’d had a load of peanut butter and yoghurt an hour or so before… and a bag of crisps earlier in the afternoon.

And it's a happy 5.0 for me this fine sunny evening, and now for an evenings rest after spending four hours gardening
today and feeling slightly shattered now.

4.2 which is very good because I had a cheeky biscuit with my afternoon coffee 2.5 hours ago.

I'm happy with a 7.1 pre-dinner this evening after having a cheese and ham roll at 4.45 this afternoon.

I was a 5.1...
And I can't remember the last time I took my Metformin. Might have been Friday!

I was 3.7.
Which is a bit odd.
I was 4.9 when I left the office and walked home (20 minute walk).
Felt very odd when I got in, and got 3.7

Just had a prawn stir fry with Konjac Noodles.

I've only recently started seeing low readings like that after a walk - it's generally around 5.0
Not sure why.

And it was a 5.6 for me pre-dinner this grey old day, had a rest from gardening today and did a
few odd jobs around the house that needed doing just for a change.

And it was a 5.6 for me pre-dinner this grey old day, had a rest from gardening today and did a
few odd jobs around the house that needed doing just for a change.
A happy 5.4 for me this evening. Today’s endoscopy went well and I’m pleased to say my ulcer has gone and they just took away a few bits for biopsy. Feeling better now.

Hey ho the sun came out after lunch today, the first time for almost a week here.

Anyway, it was a 6.4 for me pre-dinner this lovely evening, might get in a bike ride this evening....

Just to be boring 6.2 this morning and again a 6.2 pre-dinner this fine sunny evening.

Eleven-mile bike ride this afternoon followed by three hours of gardening and now I'm going to
watch the pre-recorded Spanish grand prix qualifying before bed.

4.9 after a naughty lunch that may have involved two massive pieces of bread followed by a walk,

Blood peaked at 8 after the bread and came down.
I have noticed that when I have more carbs than normal I seem to not get a ‘spike’ but a ‘plateau’ around the 8 mark that suddenly drops a few hours later. No matter how many carbs I have, it seems to reach this point and stop… how quick it falls down to 5s seems to depend on the food.

Back