Before Tea/Evening Meal

And it was a 5.7 for me pre-dinner this fine evening with another two hours gardening afterwards to work it off.

And it was a 6.2 for me pre-dinner this fine evening.....

And today it’s a 6.1 pre-dinner. It’s a fine evening so it’s off on the bike for a ride a little later.

It was 5.1 for me. Higher carb tea than normal (vegan sushi, limited protein in it) so will be interesting to see the post meal number

Eeek. 10.0 post meal. I think I shall not repeat that experiment again soon... (Really only had it as new bloke had bought it without realising the sushi pack contained gluten so gave it to me for me or kids and kids don't eat veg sushi)

And it was a 5.6 for me pre-dinner this sunny evening after a day of sunny spells, heavy showers and thunderstorms.

4.8 for me before tea. Just realised I didn't post it yet, will be doing post meal check in about 30 minutes . Lighter on carbs tonight

And it's a 6.5 for me pre-dinner this evening.

5.2 for me, after a naughty pair of spring rolls from 'German Doner Kebab' and a 'Gym Box'.
Before was 5.5, one hour point was 6.2, two hours 5.0... guess I can handle them.

Pre-dinner on this horribly wet day is 6.3

No street parties my way unfortunately so watched the TV almost all day.

5.4 for me.
Just realised that I’ve not had a reading over six today, and just had a bucket load of lentils.

4.5 before the peanuts and herbal tea that I am eating, which is kind of tea. Got up to 14.7 earlier this evening, 2ish hours after starting to have a couple of gin cocktails, a small cake and a few chocolates. Oops, should have had some cheese or nuts or something then as well maybe. (Pre-gin/treats it was 5.5.) I may have subsequently dozed off for an unplanned nap... Though that was probably as much the alcohol on top of semi-acute/semi-chronic sleep difficulty/deprivation as the high blood glucose

And it's a 4.6 for me pre-dinner this beautiful evening, having completed an eight-mile bike ride midday and spent four hours gardening this afternoon I'm now shattered so I'm going for a lay-down as soon as dinner is over.

I might just have a small glass of Bailey's when I arise again, it's the only alcohol that I drink.

Mine was 5.7 last night after a moderately active day, some walking but only to get to places (though obviously better for me and the environment than driving to them!)

5.5 tonight. Waiting for this load of washing to finish so I can put my uniforms on ready for work tomorrow...

Back