Before Tea/Evening Meal

And it’s also a 5.0 for me this wet evening.

Very odd.
Walked to the local high street to get some veg, and came back to a pre-tea test of 4.2
Did another test to verify... and got the same.

And it was a 5.3 for me this fine sunny evening......

And it's a healthy 5.8 for me pre-dinner this fine but overcast evening....

I did seven miles on the bike this afternoon, a bit chilly but I was well wrapped up.

And it’s a 4.6 for me this fine sunny afternoon after a five mile bike ride through the woods at our local park.

4.8 tonight. Following a tea of aubergine slices roasted and topped with a mix of pesto, cream cheese and freshly grated parmesan, served with cheese coleslaw and rhubarb sparkling water and followed by a couple of chocolates then some gardening post meal reading was 6.6.

And it was a 4.6 for me pre-dinner this absolutely brilliant summer's day.

Well! Err? Despite a naughty Bank Holiday Lunch it's 6.4. Yet when I am good I often get a worse result. Diabetes can be totally illogical at times!

The gap is because my sensor decided to exoite two days early. Do I report yo Abbot or...

IMG_20230430_191518.jpg

Screenshot_20230430_191428_com.freestylelibre.app.gb.jpg

And it's a surprising 7.0. for me pre-dinner tonight, surprising because I only had five dry biscuits
with a small amount of cheese on and a small coffee mid-afternoon.

The gap is because my sensor decided to exoite two days early. Do I report yo Abbot or...
I would. Via the form on their website. I don't think there's much to lose that way.

5.7 for me tonight. Trying to resist the temptation to have some chocolates for dessert when I already had a little dairy free coconut "salted caramel choc pot" at lunch but I know that I have another box of Monty Bojangles truffles and they're calling me....

5.7 for me tonight. Trying to resist the temptation to have some chocolates for dessert when I already had a little dairy free coconut "salted caramel choc pot" at lunch but I know that I have another box of Monty Bojangles truffles and they're calling me....

NO! DON'T DO IT! OK, I'LL LET YOU! 🙂

And it was a 6.9 for me after attending a Bar-BQ this sunny afternoon.

Back