Before Tea/Evening Meal

And it was a 4.7 for me pre-dinner this sunny evening.....

4.7 for me as well!

After the second brilliant sunny day here it was a 6.0 for me pre-dinner this evening.

Even did a six mile bike ride this evening after an eight mile one this morning.....

Mine was 4.6 this evening. After a blondie but then also a substantial walk.

And a 5.7 for me before dinner this evening.....

And it was a 7.0 for me on this very sunny warm day.

Got my decking power washed this morning and put its first coat of paint on this afternoon - looks great.

Not idea what's going on as real roller coaster day from morning high to post lunch hypo (3.9 on dodgy Libre). Pre supper Libre saying 15.3! Argentina!

A nice 5.0 pre-tea yesterday. I had a fairly long walk and tried to be restrained on the Easter chocolate so I was hoping it would be something like that

And it was a 7.0 for me pre-dinner this fine evening. After a wet start to the day this afternoon turned out sunny but very windy.

5.0 for me, despite a very carby lunch (the cafe where I had met up with people did not have really anything low carb on their menu, so I went for a chicken gyros wrap. Which came with fries. And turned out to also have more fries in the actual wrap...) I didn't do pre and post lunch testing so not sure what effect it had on blood sugars in the shorter term.

And after a white bread sandwich for lunch and two chocolate chip muffins mid-afternoon, it was a 5.7 for me
pre-dinner this wet evening, I couldn't believe it.

I had 'dirty friday' lunch at 'German Doner Kebab' but treated myself to some spring rolls alongside the low cab 'gym box'. A couple of hours later I was at 5.1, which was weird.

Then I went to the pub, had a few drinks (Including a pint of beer, a bit naughty due to the carbs it contains) and walked home. Felt wobbly when I got in:

IMG_4461.jpeg
When I got up this morning, it had all returned to the 5s where it usually is.

Back