Before Tea/Evening Meal

4.8 for me today. I had cauliflower cheese, an Aldi cheese/beer/ham fondue thing and some wine. Then did a post meal reading thinking it was over 2 hours post starting the wine (food was a little later) and then remembered that I haven't changed the time on my BG meter yet so a bit early 😳 hopefully it will be a bit lower than the 9.6 I got when it actually is 2 hours ish after starting meal :rofl:

After a bad day staring with a 12.9 and two hypos with no obvious cause I was surprised at at 4.1. Why surprised? Because I was out with friends when I had second. After 3 JBs had coffee and a slice of lemon drizzle with them.! Why was I burning carbs inferno style?

My BG came down to 7.5 when I rechecked about an hour after the early check. So I decided some high cocoa dark chocolate was permitted.

Hope your numbers settle down a bit soon for you @MikeyBikey

And it was a 4.7 for me pre-dinner this fine evening....

4.9 this evening. Still not remembered to change the time on my BG meter, must look up the instructions and do that!

And it is a 6.5 for me this beautifully sunny Monday evening after an eleven-mile bike ride this afternoon.

5.3, which was a surprise as I had two samosas for lunch and then trip to the dentist to check on my implants and a clean from the hygienist. Implants healed fine, in fact, more than fine, as the bone has regrown upwards!

And it is a 5.7 for me pre-dinner this evening.

As it's been such a horrible day here and for the first time in my long life I actually
had a nap this afternoon, two hours, I just hope I can sleep tonight.

I had a 4.7 pre-dinner this evening, only 0.1 more than my waking figure this morning.

And it was a 6.3 for me before dinner this fine sunny summer's afternoon.

A slightly high 9.6 for me but still Libre-less. Somewhat worries as after my insulin injection I noticed some insulin had leaked out. So how many carbs do I eat. This week is getting very frustrating! :(

And it was a higher than usual 8.1 for me pre-dinner this evening.

And far higher than normal 13.5vfor me after endless frustration with Parcel Farce and intermittent BT fault as I tried to chase up sensor. Sure it causes higher BG but nibbling crackers and cheese was naughty! :(

After a beautiful, warmish sunny Sunday afternoon my bg came in at a happy 5.6 pre-dinner this evening.

A nice seven-mile bike ride this afternoon set me up just right for dinner.

6.7 yesterday, probably the chocolate I had eaten a couple of hours before.... Didn't check it this evening

Back