Before Tea/Evening Meal

11.1 for me. They had an afternoon "cheese and wine" in the flats where I live. Didn't get it quite right did I? :(
Better a little high than get it wrong the other way with wine involved

And it was an 8.1 for me pre-dinner this fine sunny evening....

4.9 today, which is good as I am having a more carby day than usual (though also a more active day).

A 6.8 for. me today. While I am getting better results in the evening the mornings seem unpredictable with BG going either way after 3:00am. I must have a good and a bad DF! Maybe Jeremy pops in a few virtual sugar puffs?

As it was my Birthday, went out for lunch (Once we'd managed to prise the kids from their computer games!). Was a bit naughty and had a hanging kebab with a portion of chips... BG peaked at 7, but was down to 4.3 when I got home (Walking,) By the time it was teatime, it was 5.3.

And it is a 5.9 for me pre-dinner this wet evening.....

4.9 this evening. Not bad at all!

And it is a 5.0 on the nose this fine sunny evening with a high of 15.4c here today - Wow.

4.5 by the time our food order arrived (delivery). Though tbf I hadn't checked it before that so may have been stable at 4.5 for all I know

And it is a 6.0 for me pre-dinner this fine sunny evening, and it was a warm 16.2c here today.

Mine was 5.3. had a more carby lunch than expected (my student had offered to bring me in some casserole but forgot, so we went out for lunch instead) but tea was late. Partly because I didn't feel much like eating though I was hungry, head aching a bit now and feeling bunged up so may be a cold rather than the hayfever onset as I thought. Ordered more COVID tests as can see I will be doing some more.... Hopefully it will remain "not COVID" and clear quickly, I hate being ill.

6.3 for me thats 2 hours after eating too, I am really pleased as I have eaten my food for the day so tomorrow I am hoping I may be even under 6 for my waking level, I really want to beat this horrible thing, if possible without medication. The only difference is im drinking a lot of water now, when before I had to remind myself to eat. Hope you have all had a good day 🙂

my meter even gave me a smiley face 🙂
Now I want a meter with @ smiley face!

A rather too low 3. 3 today. As we were having a Residents' Fish Supper today I had three JBs and injected at the last minute but the food never arrived. There was an issue and it had to be reordered elsewhere. Food over 99 minutes late so had to top up the carbies. A nightmare! :(

Back