Before Tea/Evening Meal

And 5.1 for me. 🙂

I think yours is a far better achievement than mine! (In that I didn't actually have to do anything to get 5.0)

Well done!

And it was a 7.6 for me pre-dinner this evening.....

5.1 before the food that I classed as tea, though there were a couple of evening snacks spread out before that

And it’s a 4.6 for me pre-dinner this chilly evening, now where’s my dinner I’m starving.

4.3 for me tonight

A 5.4 on the Libre. Finger pricks suggest Libre is normally within 0.1 or 0.2 until you get to around 11 or 12. When the low alarm went off I was perspiring so much and my vision blurring that I treated rather than tested. My BG came down this afternoon as my anger subsided!

And it was a 6.1 for me pre-dinner this sunny evening.....

And a 3.8 for me being both out of range and going hypo. With my bad start to the day and the first big dip just after 1:00 my TIR has dropped below 50% and my estimated HbA1c has risen 2 points! Waiting for sensor prescription (my consultant has written to my GP to prescribe them).

5.1 after a bunch of curry, chips and onion Bhaji after a visit to a customer’s site. I didn’t have a tester, so only got a chance to test later.

Then a walk to the pub, a few drinks and some crisps (to stop it going lie). And again this:
when I got home.

Attachments

• FCA696C6-EBD2-4AAF-9D72-6346DC409191.jpeg
    FCA696C6-EBD2-4AAF-9D72-6346DC409191.jpeg
    42 KB · Views: 1
And it was a 4.4 for me pre-dinner this very chilly evening....

And a tidy 7.4 for me pre-dinner this grey old day....

Does just after midnight count as pre-tea given I hadn't actually eaten since late afternoon (which I had considered a snack at the time), and I ate after that? 6.6 if so. My liver clearly thought I needed some help. Just now only 6.7 although less than 90 minutes after first bite, probably partly fat slowing carb absorption - I had sun-dried tomatoes and pesto mozzarella in oil, followed by tiramisu-style dessert

And it was a 4.1 for me pre-dinner this evening - probably caused by the excitement of watching the first F1 Grand Prix of the new season.....Well done Fernando on his 3rd position....😎

And it was a 4.1 for me pre-dinner this evening - probably caused by the excitement of watching the first F1 Grand Prix of the new season.....Well done Fernando on his 3rd position....😎

I think those years in the mid-field have really honed his racecraft! 🙂

Varied between 5.7 and 7.3 in the afternoon finishing on 7.3. Pleased with that as suffered phantom pain again from around 4:00 till 6:00 and again during University Challenge. Just hope that's it for a few days as I am tred with a muggy headache! :(

Back