Before Tea/Evening Meal

And it was a 5.5 before dinner this fine evening....

Higher than ideal at 8.1 but did nibble some dark (85%) chocolate on the afternoon as was feeling low about my foot. But I know I have to keep BGs low for best outcome! (pee'd off emoji)

5.3 for me tonight.

5.0 after a busy day writing software and then rushing home for tea and a drive to Solihull to see Fairport Convention playing!

And a 6.2 for me pre-dinner this fine evening.....

5.0 when I got in after a frustrating day on the software development front. Customer requirements poor and confusing. Oh, and constantly changing, despite final release date looming.

And it was a lowly 4.1 for me pre-dinner this evening....

A 6.1 for me pre-dinner this fine evening.....

And it was a 4.1 for me pre-dinner this evening.....Oops to close.

Yesterday was 4.5 after a busy day working on changes for a software release… long walk for lunch, no food until I got home. My fasting levels always seem good (I feel fasting level is just as important as post meal levels to get an idea for how things are going)

7.4 but highest since mega pre- breakfast reading. Dipped to 3.9 am hour before lunch when I was taking my antibiotic. Do 5 JBs count as food?

An 8.8 for me pre-dinner this evening

It was 7.1(after a corenetion of 11.4 ealier only checked this time as I wanted to make sure I was on range for this evening).

Just had pancakes wasn't sure of the carb count as my house mate was making them. So just went with the flow and will deal anything occurs later

5.4 - forgot my Metformin today!

Back