Before Tea/Evening Meal

8.7 my blood sugar did gernallly behave this afternoon but still dropped this morning despite a stack(probably still was the last few days oh well I'll get things sorted). I could probably do with something that alarms and tells me what's going on now probably. Ideally I did try and do some background tests. I do have some things where I'm not allowed to eat for A certain amount of time coming so I could at least get a vege idea of what's going on them.

Tonight it was 4.1. How odd.

And it was a 5.2 for me pre-dinner this fine evening.

And a 6.8 for me before dinner this evening.....

I had a muffin an hour before dinner that would account for the higher-than-usual BS tonight.

4.4 for me before a daal.
Then a few drinks at a pub (including a pint of beer) and a walk home.
To this!

Attachments

• 0FEB28F8-042A-4104-85A6-25A66DE40D05.jpeg
    0FEB28F8-042A-4104-85A6-25A66DE40D05.jpeg
    30.9 KB · Views: 4
5.0 for me this evening. 8.2 after, clearly the couple of hard seltzers I had didn't counteract the couple of sweets I had as dessert enough :rofl:

And it was a 4.8 for me pre-dinner this evening.....

All the 1s as an 11.1. I went to a birthday fer together in the afternoon but got my insulin a bit wrong. Too much finger food that's so hard to calculate! :(

And it was a 4.5 for me pre-dinner this evening...

5.3 for me.

And it was a 5.5 for me pre-dinner this evening......

4.7…

I was 4.8 before scoffing my prawn, onion, pepper, wine, smoked paprika and double cream stir fry. With chillies and konjac noodles. A delicious recipe from the Caldesi books!

I was 4.8 before scoffing my prawn, onion, pepper, wine, smoked paprika and double cream stir fry. With chillies and konjac noodles. A delicious recipe from the Caldesi books!
What's the konjac stuff like? I've got both noodles and rice in the cupboard but haven't got round to trying them yet...

Back