Before Tea/Evening Meal

And it was 7.4 from me yesterday evening. Had to treat a hypo during physio but I need to push hard if I am going to do more than walk with a Zimmer (so ageing) across a room! It's so useless for carrying a coffee through to the lounge! :(

6.7 yesterday tea time (felt good) but up to 10.6 a few minutes ago... New to this so don't understand what happens at night. And it scares me because I feel awful.

Sounds like it could be 'dawn phenomenon', which is a rise in blood sugar overnight:

And it was a 4.4. for me pre-dinner this evening before a jacket potato and chilli .....

5.4 for me yesterday evening before tea

And another 4.4 for me again this evening, I will be interested to see the results of having a pizza for dinner tonight, haven’t had one for months.

And a 6.6 for me pre-dinner this evening.....

5.3 this evening. I did a good bit of food preparation this afternoon to fill the oven - the food for me will mostly last a few days but I'm pretty sure the kids will demolish their cheesy bread & butter pudding quickly! Maybe some might make it through to breakfast tomorrow... a bit of a smogasbord for tea for me: roast brussels sprouts, baked camembert, 3 sesame seed rice cakes & some strawberries (and yes I have put the strawberries on the same plate not served them separately :rofl: )

And for me a high 7.6 for me pre-dinner tonight, must have been the jam doughnut I had with my afternoon tea.

Strange 4.4 for me.

A rather late posting my 6.0 pre-dinner reading this evening.

Another late entry from me, it was a 4.4 for me pre-dinner this evening.

An even later one tonight - 7.0 for me before dinner this evening.

Back