Before Tea/Evening Meal

I had a 4.6

And a 6.4 for me pre-dinner tonight......

5.3 yesterday evening

5.2 for me this evening hope everyone's had a good day

A 3.9 for me. At 5:00 it was 5.2 after working out in my home gym (purely dumbells, exercise bands and 1kg wrist bands) so I had 20gm CHO as dark chocolate as out of JBs - clearly could have had a bit more! :(

Sorry but I am currently unable to Like any post as I just get a server error! :(

Last edited:
Sorry but I am currently unable to Like any post as I just get a server error! :(
And the same thing happens to me too, keeps saying "Server Error"

Anyway, it was a 4.9 for me pre-dinner this evening.

A 3.9 for me. At 5:00 it was 5.2 after working out in my home gym (purely dumbells, exercise bands and 1kg wrist bands) so I had 20gm CHO as dark chocolate as out of JBs - clearly could have had a bit more! :(

If you refresh the page, you will see that you have liked them even though the server error message popped up.

I hope you can get your BG to behave better this evening!

5.6 for me tonight. Did food shopping with youngest when I was already starting to get hungry as kids were complaining there was "no food" in (there was, just not their preferred ready made foods...). I succumbed to the temptation to get pizza for me as well as the kids, but picked an extra thin one to reduce the carbs a bit. Half a pizza plus cherry tomatoes is coming in about 52g carbs so will be interesting to see what impact it has on post meal BG.

5.3 this evening before evening meal

A lowly 4.2 for me this evening.......

5.3 for me tonight but I had to inject several corrections throughout the day to get there despite a 2 unit basal increase this morning. 🙄
Sad to report that my epic savoy cabbage has come to an end :( Just had the last of it with some wild boar and venison salami, chilli jam and a bit of sour cream and chive dip mixed in to create a creamy sauce. Might not sound too appetizing but it was absolutely delicious and I could happily have eaten double or more. In fact I have a bag of brussel sprouts so I may go and prep a few of those and have them cooked in a similar way, as I have plenty of the other ingredients left. 2 mins in the microwave and they will be ready to eat and shouldn't need any bolus.

5.3 for me tonight but I had to inject several corrections throughout the day to get there despite a 2 unit basal increase this morning. 🙄
Sad to report that my epic savoy cabbage has come to an end :( Just had the last of it with some wild boar and venison salami, chilli jam and a bit of sour cream and chive dip mixed in to create a creamy sauce. Might not sound too appetizing but it was absolutely delicious and I could happily have eaten double or more. In fact I have a bag of brussel sprouts so I may go and prep a few of those and have them cooked in a similar way, as I have plenty of the other ingredients left. 2 mins in the microwave and they will be ready to eat and shouldn't need any bolus.

No, not sprouts! :( BoJo the clown said we should have nothing to do with Brussels!

And it’s a 5.7 for me this freezing evening.

7.2 for me and I am just in the house, having been out in the frost and snow (first snow of the season) hauling feed up the hill on my back for hungry beasties and I didn't manage to burn off any glucose, despite 5 miles (3 trips) and half of it up a steep hill carrying feed. Hate my liver for the amount of glucose it can throw out sometimes.... but then I suppose it could well save my life one day! A jelly baby or two might have been a welcome treat but no such luck! No doubt it will replenish it's stores tonight whilst I sleep, so basal reduction on the cards tonight.
Not sure what I am going to have for tea tonight. maybe just some salad and cheese coleslaw.... Not very warming but needs using up and shouldn't require any bolus insulin!

I didn't have much for tea really. Some cucumber and some fridge raiders chicken pieces. Just had some Fromage Frais as a snack as can't go to bed for a bit (washing machine still going), it needs using up, and I was on less than 800 calories for yesterday. I will no doubt eat (/drink...) more calories than usual on Saturday when I have my work Christmas night out so having had a lighter calorie day won't hurt, but I just feel a bit anxious if I don't have around 800 minimum.

Back