Before Tea/Evening Meal

6.4 this evening for me, hope everyone has had a good day

5.7 for me.

What was your last HBa1c I'm on Metformin 500mg too and would like to come off - my last a1c was 46

It was 39 in April (Up from 36 in December when I reduced the Metformin from 1000 to 500). Need to get a new test.

I was told I could try stopping the Metformin. I don’t have any side effects from it, so decided to wait.

It was 39 in April (Up from 36 in December when I reduced the Metformin from 1000 to 500). Need to get a new test.

I was told I could try stopping the Metformin. I don’t have any side effects from it, so decided to wait.
That's really good well done!

5.2 for me this evening before tea. My 3rd 5.2 of the day as I was the same before lunch. Hope everyone has had a good day and has a relaxing evening 🙂

Forgot to post earlier, mine was 7.8 pre-dinner tonight.

5.5 this evening, hope everyone is keeping warm and dry in this appalling weather and has had a good day. 🙂

7.6 I'm been getting a bit concerned about something today probably won't go into the details right now because I'm not sure if it will put people of thier tea but might letter. Gor advice a pharimist though and aparrrtly doesn't seem like anything to worry about m

7.6 I'm been getting a bit concerned about something today probably won't go into the details right now because I'm not sure if it will put people of thier tea but might letter. Gor advice a pharimist though and aparrrtly doesn't seem like anything to worry about m
Thinking of you and glad pharmacist doesn't seem to think its anything to worry about but if you need to share and don't want to wait or put it in this one, is it worth putting it in a new thread?

Thinking of you and glad pharmacist doesn't seem to think its anything to worry about but if you need to share and don't want to wait or put it in this one, is it worth putting it in a new thread?
Thanks it's more it would be more just getnally taking probably not worth a theatre of its on.

After a very productive day at work, I was at 4.4?!?! Not sure how that happened, as I’d been scoffing nuts and radishes all afternoon.

5.9 for me today. Nice number as used to belong to the 59 Club. Will probably rejoin as last two years have been pretty grim. (BSA Goldstar emoji). Maybe they do roundels to cover the pathetic ones on my wheelchair gloves! 🙂

And mine this evening, pre-dinner, was an 8.1 - put that down to two chocolate chip muffins I had an hour before dinner was ready.

Pre "tea" was 5.6. Tea today was a naughty/ treat rather than proper tea! A chocolate pot (made with clotted cream and not too high in carbs but calorific) and a piece of cake that a friend made (probably much higher in carbs)! Post meal was 6.9 though so I guess all the fat in the clotted cream kept the carb release slow enough.... I didn't quite finish the cake as I was full (mostly left the icing which is a bit too sweet anyway)

6.9 at bedtime for me, ate my last meal 6 hours ago, so not sure why so high

Back