Before Tea/Evening Meal

4.9 following a day at the zoo. Wet in patches but the sky saved the really heavy downpour till we were home!

I was 4.4, after an afternoon nicking large handfuls of the kids’ crisps during a day trip to Rugby and seeing 6s afterwards. Weird.

Had tea much earlier than this but didn't pos It was 8.3 I had pack of stickles a little but earlier on as seed to be dropping fast.

4.7 before tea for me. Had a jacket potato with tuna mayo, and salad. Followed by an ice lolly.

5.8 for me today.
I made keto-friendly Bourbon biscuits yesterday and had 2 of them for afternoon tea with a cup of coffee.
I adapted the Bourbon biscuit recipe from my Mary Ford Book of Biscuit Recipes ( https://www.amazon.co.uk/Biscuit-Traybake-Recipes-classic-step/dp/0946429502/) and swapped out flour for a mix of coconut and almond flour and butter for coconut oil (I have a glut I need to use up) and instead of sugar I used Baker's Secret Caster Sugar and instead of syrup I melted some allulose and used that.

Screen Shot 2022-10-29 at 4.44.27 PM.png

5.5 which is the lowest for a long while - hope its a trend

6 before eating this evening a couple of hours ago

And a 5.2 for me pre-dinner tonight after an afternoon in the garden, and now I have backache...

It was 6.5 bg it's been a prett decent day highest was 11.2 and lowest was 5.2 without eating any extra carbs or insulin.

Otherwise not being a quite dat been feeling particularly bad last night and most of day.

And a 8.1 for me - must’ve been the bag of crisps and half a bar of chocolate this afternoon.

I got a 4.9... Don't know what's going on, but it never used to be like this earlier this year.

A 5.1 for me this evening.....

Back