Before Tea/Evening Meal

I thought it was 6.8 for me but less than 10 mins later when I came to inject it had risen to 7.6..... the story of my day today.... constantly upward drifting levels. Just had a salad with cheese and cheese coleslaw and balsamic vinegar dressing.... I'm addicted to balsamic vinegar. :D I didn't realize there was sweetcorn in the salad box until I got to the bottom, so more insulin had to go in. Currently 8.2 so looks like I might need yet another correction! 🙄

And an 8.4 for me before a dinner of scampi and chips tonight with a small chocolate chip muffin for dessert.....Here's hoping I don't pay for it later.

Didn't do a pre tea one tonight as post lunch was good and I had a low carb tea (lots of coleslaw because I had cheese coleslaw on the side of chicken &coleslaw quiche ).

I was really happy with lunch - 4.8 before and 6.8 after, and I had a small portion of pasta with homemade pesto (blitzed down salad bags with olive oil and a little Parmesan) served with more of the chicken and coleslaw quiche. (Don't want to waste it and no space in the freezer to put any in!)

Last edited:
I was on 4.8 this evening, but don't tend to eat on Fridays as I treat myself to a box of meat and salad at 'German Doner Kebab' after finishing work (Early finish Fridays.)

A sort of 'Fasting Friday'.

good evening all, hope everyone has had a good day. 5.1 this evening for me before a Ham salad for tea, my daughter had a Pizza which looked great but smelt heavenly, I'm not a lover of Pizza but I could have eaten this one :D

11.6 so a chunky correction with dinner again.
Takeaway night tonight and son wanted kebab so I got some chicken pakora. Actually didn't really enjoy it.
Think I would have been happier with a correction and bed :rofl:

6.1 ended being out all day which was alot longer then planed so in two minds about weather to stick with my plan to increase my evening levimer tonight or wait until tomorrow on a more normal day.
I've decided to not to increase today due to the long day out might have been a a mistake but we'll find out tomorrow morning.

I've decided to not to increase today due to the long day out might have been a a mistake but we'll find out tomorrow morning.
Always wise to play it safe.

Always wise to play it safe.
Yeah that's what I thought I was like I've had a very long day which I would probably consider reducing the dose anyway so I thought well one more day won't hurt.

9.4 considering I fed a hypo of with a fun Size pack of styles and 2 jelly baby's I'm okay with that

And a 8.6 for me this evening.

5.9 for me at 5pm which is ok as I really enjoyed the bacon sandwich I had for lunch, my first since diagnosis in May

5.2 pre-tea but I did have it fairly late.

My experiment (mentioned in the morning thread) with Auntie Anne's pretzels showed they do have too much/too much readily available carbohydrates for me at present. Pre- lunch was higher end of normal anyway at 6.6, probably from walking around, 2 hours later was 10, so 3.4 mmol rise. Not the end of the world, but definitely not something to regularly repeat.

Felt hypo and was 3.1 probably worsened by low transit times of food. Treated and had light supper as not hungry but 12.3 before bed. So no snack and 3 units. See what the morning brings! :(

I was on 4.8 this evening, but don't tend to eat on Fridays as I treat myself to a box of meat and salad at 'German Doner Kebab' after finishing work (Early finish Fridays.)

A sort of 'Fasting Friday'.

About five years and two addresses ago I ate at a place of that name in Luton. Far better than McD's!

About five years and two addresses ago I ate at a place of that name in Luton. Far better than McD's!
Oh yes, it's far better. Prior to being T2 I used to have a full kebab, but now have their 'Gym' box - basically chicken and salad with some sauces. This place opened up a few years ago, and seems to be very popular.

5.7 before tea tonight. I managed to make room in the carb budget for tea and the calorie budget for the day to finally have a couple of squares of my dark mint chocolate (OK, three...) too so feeling very happy with that!

Surprised and happy with a 6 5. I had my supermarket delivery this afternoon. Not feeling like eating much yesterday I added 2 x small raspberry pannacottas to the mix. After I had unpacked I couldn't stop myself and ate one wuthiut planning it in. I suspect I warded off a hypo!

Back