Before Tea/Evening Meal

5.0 before tea

4.9 before eating at 7pm.
Hope everyone has had a good day

5.3 when I injected insulin 10 mins ago, 4.9 now as I start eating. just back from the theatre and had a great night but didn't have time to eat before I set off and needed 2 lots of hypo treatment during the performance although thankfully Libre was reading just over 1mmol low so on each occasion when Libre said I was hypo I was in the 4s and therefore thankfully didn't get stranded with me being the driver
More courgette/marrow in a spicy ratatouille with konjak noodles and still enjoying it. Might just have a look at today's Wordle now before I go to bed, since it is after midnight

5.3 when I injected insulin 10 mins ago, 4.9 now as I start eating. just back from the theatre and had a great night but didn't have time to eat before I set off and needed 2 lots of hypo treatment during the performance although thankfully Libre was reading just over 1mmol low so on each occasion when Libre said I was hypo I was in the 4s and therefore thankfully didn't get stranded with me being the driver
More courgette/marrow in a spicy ratatouille with konjak noodles and still enjoying it. Might just have a look at today's Wordle now before I go to bed, since it is after midnight

Wonder what time Wordle flips to next day, NY or LHR time? (questioning emoji)

Wonder what time Wordle flips to next day, NY or LHR time? (questioning emoji)
Midnight local time. If I'm doing it in the evening, a friend in Australia has usually already done the next day's

And it’s a 8.5 for me pre-dinner tonight.

5.6 for me this evening, I've hovered between 5.2 & 5.8 all day even though I haven't eaten much as I have an unsettled tummy, no idea why I just feel queasy :-(

5.5 tonight. Experimented a bit for tea tonight, had small amount of sweet chilli noodle salad along with frittata and some apple, first wheat pasta type thing I've had since diagnosis, total about 50g carbs in the meal, and post meal was 7.4 so happy with that

5.8 this evening
Hope everyone's had a good day

9.8 I did had a snack mid afternoon due to a bit of walking. It's been a pretty decent day compared to last night highest reading I saw was 13.1 a couple of hours after lunch(which yeah isn't ideal but its alot better then 17.6!.) Other then that all readings have been below 10) I may need to do a correction letter this evening though.

7.4 and a bit late with the cooking thing again.
Proper random comfort food tonight with fish fingers and some cauli cheese.

And it's an 8.3 for me pre-dinner tonight, and dinner was a good old-fashioned fry-up just for a change.

I did another fish & chips experiment today, another work chippy lunch. This time I had Small fish and chips, only ate half the chips. Unfortunately I had to rush off to collect kids 🙄 (this forum a bit too public for my comfort to explain) so ate them in the car not with my colleagues so didn't enjoy them as much as I had anticipated.... after I got kids I took them to pick up Maccies for lunch as they hadn't eaten and decided to get myself a portion of the mozzarella dippers 😳 kind of eating my feelings... Still fairly impressed with my readings though

Pre-lunch: 6.3
Lunch: Small fish & chips estimated 62g carbs
1 hour later: mozzarella dippers 22g carbs
2 hours post-lunch/ 1 hour post-snack: 7.5
4 hours post-lunch: 7.5

Pre- tea (nearly 7 hours post lunch): 5.1

I was very tempted to have a square or two of dark mint chocolate to continue eating my feelings after my tea, but worked out that including tea I'd already had an estimated 130g carbs so have decided to be good for tonight. I might try to make space for some chocolate tomorrow....

6.1 ended being out all day which was alot longer then planed so in two minds about weather to stick with my plan to increase my evening levimer tonight or wait until tomorrow on a more normal day.

Back