Before Tea/Evening Meal

5.2 before tea this evening

So it was 8.6 Javed a unit correction an hour earlier though I had another doctors appointment ealliet and basically here.. dis agree to do a teat go a test for croiszial. It that just stomach issues now. It's a long lost of things.

Insense stomach and sign pain mainly side pain right know.

Getting extremely week and tired.

Shortest of bearg abs chear pain

Felling really sick almost have a few times going to the tolliet alor. Also tend to get a bit deazed

I tempted to go back to a an e I'm so bas but always just get sent home
Sorry you’re feeling ill. It’s annoying when it goes on for ages, I can understand as have been ill since Christmas without a diagnosis too.

I couldn’t follow what croiszial meant, i did follow the rest. Did you mean Crohn’s disease?

And it was a 6.5 for me pre-dinner tonight.

5.2 this evening which is a nice change from 5.8's all day, though I haven't moved much this afternoon as it's been piddling it down and the wind is cold.

And mine was a 4.3 pre-dinner this evening, probably stress as well as my son who is normally home by 1.30, didn't arrive home until 8.15 this evening, apparently, there was a leaving do at work and he thought he had told us about it!!

5.0 for me. Had a takeaway curry (not really any idea on carbs, searched for similarly named dishes on Samsung health which estimated total 66g but it could have been way off...). Unfortunately I forgot to take post- meal BG as I was busy photographing and listing food collection for Olio....

Still I bought extra curry to get to the minimum order value for delivery so I can try tomorrow....

5.4 yeasterday afternoon before tea

Sorry you’re feeling ill. It’s annoying when it goes on for ages, I can understand as have been ill since Christmas without a diagnosis too.

I couldn’t follow what croiszial meant, i did follow the rest. Did you mean Crohn’s disease?
Sorry no I mean they done a blood test for cortisol levels this was mentioned to me. The doctor I saw on Thursday claimed they looked head to tail but they have only ever tested for things when I mentioned them.

Sorry no I mean they done a blood test for cortisol levels this was mentioned to me. The doctor I saw on Thursday claimed they looked head to tail but they have only ever tested for things when I mentioned them.
The test for Crohn's disease is normally a faecal calprotectin from a stool sample. This alongside other scans, gastroscope s, etc, there may be others of course is looked at by the gastroenterologist.

The test for Crohn's disease is normally a faecal calprotectin from a stool sample. This alongside other scans, gastroscope s, etc, there may be others of course is looked at by the gastroenterologist.
Yes that's already been ruled out this is for something else. I have got another appointment with a gastnolist in 2 weeks but unfortunately seem to be getting worse by the day and it's not just my stomach now.

Yes that's already been ruled out this is for something else. I have got another appointment with a gastnolist in 2 weeks but unfortunately seem to be getting worse by the day and it's not just my stomach now.
Have gynaecological issues been ruled out. There is so much in the stomach area to be able to distinguish symptoms from different things.
I know you keep going to A&E but do go if it is unbearable.

Have gynaecological issues been ruled out. There is so much in the stomach area to be able to distinguish symptoms from different things.
I know you keep going to A&E but do go if it is unbearable.
I had look up what gynaecological meant.

Yeah I A and E always conclude there's nothing wrong with me got tempted the other day to try and get to a different a and e.

I had look up what gynaecological meant.

Yeah I A and E always conclude there's nothing wrong with me got tempted the other day to try and get to a different a and e.
They end up either blaming it on my diabetes or my anxiety anoyingly

BG 6.7 following Covid and Flu jabs this morning

And it's a 7.5 for me pre-dinner tonight having had both flu and covid jabs today.

Mine was 7.7 not had to do any corrections today so far and hadcmy flu vaccine this morning.

not had to do any corrections today so far and hadcmy flu vaccine this morning.
I had to say it didn't I I should have learnt by now my blood sugar listens and likes to mix things up when I think things are going well

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-10-01-20-56-21-123_com.mysugr.android.companion.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-10-01-20-56-21-123_com.mysugr.android.companion.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 7
Back