• Please Remember: Members are only permitted to share their own experiences. Members are not qualified to give medical advice. Additionally, everyone manages their health differently. Please be respectful of other people's opinions about their own diabetes management.

Before Tea/Evening Meal

And it was a 6.6 for me tonight and that was after a twelve-mile bike ride and an afternoon gardening.

Now I'm ready for my dinner, just a small jacket potato and salad - you need a treat sometimes.

Pleasantly surprised by a 7.2 as I accepted a Cheeky Bakewell for Father's Day despite not knowingly being a father! :)

And a 6.4 for me this fine sunny evening.

8.2 before food and now 9.7 (2 hours after) a one unit correction dose before eating so am pleased with that

8.2 again tonight and dropped a little to 7.7 45 mins after food (Fiasp works fast!) - had a Biriyani (so essentially mostly rice) so hoping not to peak more than 11 after 7 units - fingers crossed

And my offering on this fine summer evening is a 6.0 pre-dinner.

Not a happy bunny as mine was 11.7 before dinner and haven't eaten anything naughty today. Dinner was delayed.

Evening all, it's a happy 6.6 for me this fine sunny day.

Of for a game of indoor bowls this evening should be fun!

Evening all, an early dinner tonight and a 5.4 for me. Another beautiful day and lots of gardening was completed.

Back