Before Tea/Evening Meal

5.0 for me.

Evening everyone

A 6.2 for me this fine sunny and warm evening.

Unfortunately no Triple Heinz (5.7) for me as 7.4 after a rather erratic day following silly o'clock start. Got half-way there with a Heinz on waking! 🙂

Evening all, it's a 7.7 for me tonight - and it's just started to rain.

5.4 for me after a gardening day. Indulgent sausage sandwich and glass of wine, well earned, too tired to cook lol

4.9 for me.

Another sunny evening and another 6.1 for me.

Now where's my dinner I'm starving!

I went to Leamington Spa (Bought too much vinyl, again!) and had a Shakshouka with two large chunks of bread. Which I ate. BG went up to around 7.8 for a bit, then went down quickly back to the low fives and stayed there.

I'm sure I'm seeing levels going lower after a meal with carbs.

11.1 but I overcorrected a low, knew I was doing it but they do give me the munchies. 😱 walked to the village to offset it and pick up something for dinner. Oh no, they had thick pancakes drastically reduced, one of my old favourites, and I still had the munchies, it was inevitable, I hang my head in shame and appologise to all you type 2s.
😳 my scales will shame me further in the morning
Sigh

A 6.9 for me tonight pre-dinner, and that was after a jam doughnut with afternoon tea - I don't have one
of those very often so it was a nice treat.

A 6.9 for me tonight pre-dinner, and that was after a jam doughnut with afternoon tea - I don't have one
of those very often so it was a nice treat.

On a camping trip to Norfolk recently I indulged in two scones the size of my head on different days.
Both with clotted cream.
Yum.

I was doing a lot of walking those days, so figured I could walk off any excess glucose (Which I did). One of my mates is a GP and I showed him some of the readings I was getting, and he was of the opinion that it was in remission.
I'm not so sure.

Haven't posted for a few days as BG was on a steep upward climb (near VTO) form Phantom Pain coming in! Today just the sensation I have the foot I have not got and BG 7.7. Just hope (fingers crossed emoji) it stays that way as need a decent night (my bags have bags)!

Back