• Please Remember: Members are only permitted to share their own experiences. Members are not qualified to give medical advice. Additionally, everyone manages their health differently. Please be respectful of other people's opinions about their own diabetes management.

Before Tea/Evening Meal

After this morning's horrendous FOTF from 8.4 to 13.9 (confirmed by finger prick) I kissed a hypo before lunch and am now 8.2. Hope it does not shot up while I am preparing tea.

Evening all, a very modest 5.4 for me pre-dinner this fine sunny evening.

A 7.4 for me this evening and it's just started to rain for the first time today.

My worst evening yet, after a busy day I'm normally sensitive to insulin but not today! Odd socks, clearly.

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20240605_213714.jpg
    SmartSelect_20240605_213714.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 3
Strange day! After rising rapidly after a small breakfast I struggled all day to get out of the amber. It then started to come down after 3:00pm to reach 8.7 before supper.

Oops, forgot to post last night!! it was a 6.3 and tonight it was a 6.5 after a busy day.

Same again I couldn't do it as they hadn't arrived, not to worry i wont be doing it next wk as i'm away. Shall do it again when i return :)

8.7 after a low at 1530 and 1 jellybaby. Been exhausted all day so not moved as much as normal. Trying to rest as the next 2 days will be very long but fun.

not posted here for a while must keep up, 4.2 today before evening meal which was out at the Bistro, new Libre but ive taken to putting new one on 48 hours before the old one expires and the finger prick check shows its very close finger prick check was 4.6

Evening all
After a nice day gardening it's a 5.0 for me pre-dinner this fine sunny day.

Back