Before Tea/Evening Meal

And a 7.5 toda. So same as yesterday within error limit of Libre..Tired because of "hanging on the telephone". If people want you to use their website fix the eff'ing bugs!

Last edited:
7.1 but going up! Think it's the pain factor. It is very uncomfortable Pain and stinging) where the wounds on my foot were cleared up earlier and the other foot has come out in sympathy with phantom pain! :(

A 9.1 for me tonight, must have been the icing on the bun I had with my afternoon tea!

How did I get down to a 4.9 pre-dinner this evening, it must have been the three hours I spent cutting
my privet hedges this afternoon.

Libre was saying 5.2
Didn't do a finger prick.

Finger was 5.4 Libre was saying 6.2.

Then I chicken curry, cauliflower curry, naan and two pilsners…

IMG_8413.png

I guess this means something is working?!?
(Finger prick showed the peak at 7.8, sensor was under 9.
It was moving fairly quickly.

On this lovely sunny evening, it was an 8.4 for me pre-dinner.

And it's a 5.7 for me this fine evening.....

I think yesterday I was at 4.9 on finger prick, sensor was showing 6.2
This sensor is running out, and I always find towards the end of their life they seem to start reading very differently to the finger prick. So far this one has been pretty close, although this morning a fingerprick was reading 6.6 after breakfast and the sensor was saying 9.6!

I think yesterday I was at 4.9 on finger prick, sensor was showing 6.2
This sensor is running out, and I always find towards the end of their life they seem to start reading very differently to the finger prick. So far this one has been pretty close, although this morning a fingerprick was reading 6.6 after breakfast and the sensor was saying 9.6!

I oinly got Libre 14 months ago after a four year battle.It was very annoying to be polite when you have sixty years of Type I under your belt and have lost a leg and then see the newly diagnosed on Libre from Day 1! Barb the second sensotr failing after five days I have had more iisues (large differences to finger prick, loss of signal, gaps in data on CGM) in recent months than ever before. I wonder if there has been cost cutting as in some M&S ready meals which made me stop buying them!

If you get gaps due to signal loss, I find a manual scan fills in the gap as it downloads all the missing data.

I am self funding. I just got a few because I wanted to keep an eye on what was happening after stopping Metformin.

My nurse thinks I'm crazy for using them, she says I should just carry on and wait for the next hba1c.

Last edited:
A happy 7.8 for me on this fine sunny evening........Bike ride this afternoon for a change.

Back