Before Tea/Evening Meal

Apologies for cancer update! Blood markers up a bit but this could be my usual, I have now worked out. Anyway, I have resisted yet another round of tests but have agreed to see the consultant in a couple of weeks.
My usual, moronically optimistic stance, is that I am ok.
Running in the wind and cold tonight.
It was lovely yesterday.

It was freezing today when I went for a lunchtime walk. Apart from the occasional bout of sunlight which was warm.
Then it was sunny.
Then on the way home it was hailstoning.
I was 5.2 when I got in and had some snacks (Oat crackers).

And it was a 6.8 for me tonight, it's been a chilly and very windy day here, not got anything
done outside and I've so much to do.

Went slightly low before lunch with early start for podiatry but finished at 9.0. Hard to get into a routine with this be ready two hours before your appointment usually 15 or 25 minutes away. At least they turned up in a timely manner today!

6.1 pre tea, not at all bad considering I had a much more carby lunch than usual (baguette and chocolate éclair rather than soup) and also had lunch late

Well I was 5.3 when I got in from work (A stressful day saw things slightly higher than I'd like) but then had to walk to ALDI and when I got back it 4.6 before tea.

It was an 8.0 for me pre-dinner this evening.

Evening all, a happy 5.9 for me pre-dinner this fine sunny evening.

Another stressful day.
Had a mmr jab, seemed to send things sky high.
Was 6.2 before tea.

5.3 for me.

And it was a 5.7 for me tonight.

I had a nice day in the garden catching up with a few jobs....

After a day of gardening, it's a 6.7 for me tonight, now I'm having a recovery evening and just resting.

a shocking 3.5 my Libre didnt go off, the symptoms came on so quickly it was scary I gulped 200 ml of orange juice before eating my dinner

Back