Before Tea/Evening Meal

another nightmare libra mess up out for a meal tonight table at 7pm sensor read at 5.6 alarm went of at 5pm finger prick said 4 so had 2 dextrose tablets as meal wouldn't be served until around 7.30pm hubby birthday treat.

6.30pm libra said 10.7 didn't take monitor out with me on the way to the Bistro one hour later its 6 before eating, its driving me mad now

Blood test this morning.
Then a burger from 5 guys:

IMG_8253.jpeg

Little walk around Coventry, and 5.4 before tea.
I'll take that as a huge win!

Pre-dinner this fine sunny evening it was an 8.3 for me, a tad higher than usual.

Was going to post half-an-hour ago then realised it was only lunch time. It's dark outside and blowing a monsoon! Anyway out of academic interest my BG was 5.8!

A middle of my road 8.1 for me this fine evening, and, we've had showers all day long until two hours
ago when the sun came out and it's been out ever since...

Slow old day today. Slow parkrun this morning. 5.5 this evening. Funny old week. No pump. Too well controlled and far too fit, apparently, to warrant one. Slight weight loss. BMI now 21.5.

I, perhaps, need to change the way I manage. More pies? Much less active? Hmm? I sometimes wonder whether I have done the right thing. But it could be that it's Saturday night. I am tired but looking forward to running yet another half marathon tomorrow!

A pretty dull Saturday. Walked down to the city centre, stopped off for a coffee. Listened to a few LPs (An obscure band called The Third Ear Band and The Utopia Strong, a modern band featuring former snooker playing Steve Davis!) and did some work on the project - it's an embedded system, but I have designed it so I can run it on a PC to speed up development and testing... which seems to be working well.

Anyway, it was 5.3 before tea, which was a surprise, as I'd eaten two slices of lowish carb bread (9g a slice) Sorry, 4 slices...

Last week was insane, so now chilling out while writing a horror story and listening to Pink Floyd. There may wine as well.

Wow, a whopping 10.1 for me this fine evening - must stop having nibbles with my afternoon tea.

Quiet day after running yesterday. 4 mile walk with dog. Lots of bread, freshly baked by my wife and listening to some Bruce Cockburn. It's better than work!

6.7 on the finger as had enough of this Libre unreliability. Going to finger prick before breakfast, lunch, supper and bed. And to thi!!k for years I was testing multiple times a day to try and get Libre!

I was 4.3 after walking home and then scoffing some nuts.

And it was a 6.3 for me this fine but windy evening.

Back