Before Tea/Evening Meal

Yes I found that out the hard way after making tomato and lentil soup. Lentils spike my sugar big time

They don't cause mine to go up much, just into the sixes, but the rise happens between 2-3 hours after eating them!

just back from our regular visit to local Bistro 5.8 before food just changed Libre now the usual hour wait to see what surprises it yields

just back from our regular visit to local Bistro 5.8 before food just changed Libre now the usual hour wait to see what surprises it yields

Haven't you got a standard meter to do a check and also check Libre on its first day?

A 7.2 for me pre-dinner this fine sunny evening....

5.7 for me.

A whopping 8.3 for me tonight - too many crisps this afternoon I guess.

stupid new sensor said 7.8 finger prick 4.6, its been playing up since last night hope it settles down soon ive never had one this bad

The early doors appointment put me out of sync all day but managed to stay twixt 5 and 6 until a few hours ago as basal started to run its course. Now 8.1!

Ans it's a happy 6.1 for me this fine sunny evening. A day spent Gardening and polishing wifey's car.
I'll do mine tomorrow if it's nice again, that will be after I've been to the hospital to have my stent
fitted in an artery in February check-up......

Last edited:
Ans it's a happy 6.1 for me this fine sunny evening. A day spent Gardening and polishing wifey's car.
I'll do mine tomorrow if it's nice again, that will be after I've been to the hospital to have my post-stent
fitted in an artery in February check-up......

As you are gardening and polishing (do you use the yell hard wax - it made my Oxford, Zephyr, etc. come up a treat :( ) it sounds like you have made a good recovery. I had a motorway (triple) bypass as I was considered unstentable! The cardiologist said though that it was heredity and diabetes was a complication and not a cause.

Yesterday I was 5.1

And it was a 4.4 for me pre-dinner this fine evening...

Good evening. Shot over 10 after breakfast as I dropped insulin and ate extra to prepare for physio. Then plunged as I started walking with prosthetic (apparently needs three times more energy than walking on your own le) an neede 45gm CHO to say around 6. Level all aftrnoon to finish on 6.6!

Back