Before Tea/Evening Meal

Only a 9.1 this evening. My stomach still is not 100% after those dreadful antibiotics and I imagine the new ones are not that kind to gut flora! C'est la vie! :(

I can't remember what I was... I think it was something in the 5s. 🙂

A happy 5.8 for me on this fine sunny and warm Saturday.

Strange 4.3, which was verified and came to 4.4…
Not sure why. No Metformin today.

A bit sketchy. Though not low in my eyes. 4.7. Avidly following what happens, then bolus a correction on or if the the rise. But I have just done my basal right now. Been a weird day in & out of range on the southnsde? Dispit lowering my basal from last night.

Morning a 4.7 for me and a very similar 24 hours to yesterday with left over Pizza producing a similar result so consistency.
Went to Garden centre yesterday only intending to have coffee but ended up having lunch after Brother in Law arrived at exactly same time by coincidence.
He is also Type 1 but has been for 15 years and also has cardiac complications and is struggling a lot with his conditions.
Is also much more a glass half empty person but strain shows on his partner as he takes his frustration out on her and is always unhappy.
Is a lot more difficult with other co morbidities which impact our life’s but important to try and find ways to seek out the pleasures in life even if little ones.Then find the positives as easy to let our conditions define us and end up in a downward spiral which is hard to move on from.
Great watching the Rugby and the game itself proved the winner and although there will always be winners and losers with individual success and disappointment great performances transcend rivalry.
Hope you all have a good Mothering Sunday but appreciate it can bring mixed emotions.Quiet day for us at home with no Pizza and no trips out.
Mind you I have a business Meeting in Leeds Monday/ Tuesday so a Trans Pennine Train journey and a few memories from my time in Leeds and then a trip to RHS Bridgewater mid week with my wife.
Apologies I should have posted above on the Waking Average thread which I now will.
Just shows how wide awake ( not) this morning

It's not stopped raining all day here, but I'm still happy with a 5.9 this evening.

It also rained (well mainly drizzle) here all day but as it got dark it stopped and the mist rolled in. Hope the zombies are not afoot! (horror emoji)

Just scaped in Range at 9.9. Stove top casserole on the go as early doors tomorrow! :(

5.3 for me...
No real exercise today, although I did buy some records! (Moor Mother, an avant-garde poet/musician from New York, a second hand Supertramp, album and an old Jazz fusion album by a Japenese composer/keyboard player called Stomu Yamashta.)

A rather higher-than-usual 8.5 for me this evening -it must have been the two
slices of toast with butter and strawberry jam I had for lunch at 2.30 this afternoon.

5.6 for me… had my eye screening and spent too much of the afternoon eating stuff.

Back