Before Tea/Evening Meal

4.4 just now decided to wait and eat as it was almost ready cod with veg and cheese sauce feel really shaky now
Tonight I'm with you Pam, a lowly 4.4 for me as well...Must admit I feel a bit shaky too.

4.7 after a walk home from the office.

A happy 6.5 for me earlier this fine dry evening after non-stop rain all day.

Quite surprised with a 6.5. Now I have stopped the Co-trimoxazole after two months of increasingly bad side effects my appetite is increasing. At lunchtime I treated myself to this "bad boy" and ate it all with a side salad.

Yes, tomorrow. My biggest problem is the inevitable waiting. Queuing for a long time in a pen - yes, really! And I will be cold ❄️. Not a lot of fat for insulation but I will wear hat, gloves and 3 layers all the way round.

I was 5.7… same as this morning! Although i have been scoffing all day, nuts, yoghurts,etc.

I'm joining harbottle on a 5.7 pre-dinner this fine sunny evening.

6.9 before evening meal out, expected it to be lower, anyway really been naughty had chicken roast dinner all the trimmings but didnt eat all the roast potatoes, weakened and had chocolate browne and ice-cream topped off with 2 glasses of white wine

11.2 for me. Too many sandwiches again. But there's always reductions on the shelves of One Stop and it's literally on my doorstep. Around 3pm you'll see them going for 30 pence a go.

11.2 for me. Too many sandwiches again. But there's always reductions on the shelves of One Stop and it's literally on my doorstep. Around 3pm you'll see them going for 30 pence a go.
So at that price you could maybe buy several, eat all the fillings and throw most of the bread out?

Back