Before Tea/Evening Meal

A naughty 11.2 I am afraid. I went to the residents lounge in the afternoon and there were nibbles. A quarter egg mayo sandwich and a baby cup cake pup me out of range. Now back in range! 🙂

And it was an 8.4 for me pre-dinner this evening....

A hefty 8.1 this evening, must stop eating crisps and biscuits with my afternoon tea.

4.7... after a stressful 'experience' with number 1 child.

4.4 for me alarm went of while eating my dinner 3.9 so ended up drinking a small glass of Coke didn't fancy jelly babies half way through a salmon salad havn't had Coke for 6 months didn't Seam to work but not sure how long I should take about 30 mins rose to 5 so silly me had a small slice of chocolate cake and it shot up slowerly to 11.6 at 10pm now its 7.6 no idea why this has happened

4.4 for me alarm went of while eating my dinner 3.9 so ended up drinking a small glass of Coke didn't fancy jelly babies half way through a salmon salad havn't had Coke for 6 months didn't Seam to work but not sure how long I should take about 30 mins rose to 5 so silly me had a small slice of chocolate cake and it shot up slowerly to 11.6 at 10pm now its 7.6 no idea why this has happened
Did you check with a finger prick? and was it full sugar coke you had and how much?

And it was a 7.2 for me this fine evening.

4.8 for me…

After a lazy day, it was a 6.2 for me pre-dinner this evening...

Another lazy day again today and a 6.4 for me tonight....

Now for a Daal... which won't be 4.8 after a few hours!

S but if a late post. After a mild hypo treated with a chocolate marzipan sweet from Christmas a 6.3.

Back