Before Tea/Evening Meal

Spot on 5.0 for me.

6.7 for me just before our evening meal had a chicken roast and 2 glasses of wine at our local Bistro
hope i havnt pushed it but had a tiny portion of lemon cheese cake just now, fingers crossed i wont get a spike
this is when i wish i had meal time insulin

And it was a 5.8 for me tonight after another nice sunny afternoon of working out in the
garage sorting out stuff to dispose of up the recycling centre tomorrow.

Evening everyone

It was a 5.6 for me this fine evening.....

4.6 after an 'interesting' day dealing with requirements that can't be implemented!

So a 4.9 this evening.

9.8 today coming down from a correction ealier on.

And it was a 7.2 for me this fine evening......

After a strange day that started over 10 then hung around 9 all morning before dipping and then peaking around 12 and falling to a HS (5.2) this evening! Funny game this diabetes lark!

After three hours of bowling this afternoon, I'm in with a 5.1 Pre-dinner this fine evening.

4.3 after a walk home from the office

I'm happy with a 6.3 this evening after eating a bag of crisps and two choccy biscuits this afternoon.

5.1 today before evening meal we went out for a meal i had Slow cooked Lamb stew with veg and mash potatoes not something i would usually do but i has a pudding warm choc cake with ice-cream and 2 glasses of white wine, dreading what my morning BS will be

5.1 today before evening meal we went out for a meal i had Slow cooked Lamb stew with veg and mash potatoes not something i would usually do but i has a pudding warm choc cake with ice-cream and 2 glasses of white wine, dreading what my morning BS will be

My guess 11.3!

And it's an HS 5.2 for me

Relative pleased with a 7.8. Although I could not walk in physio I did strength training. Needed (well had) 60gm extra CHO during session but maybe didn't need last 10 - 15 but BG plummeting like a stone!

Back