Before Tea/Evening Meal

It's just a 6.4 for me this wet and windy evening...No walk tonight.

5.1 for me. Just spent the evening trying to put together some music using a midi keyboard and garageband.
Haven’t got a clue what I’m doing, but have managed to make something that sounds like New Order!

I had pub lunch out and haven't had a pie in two and a half years but they had a turkey and ham pie with peas and chips, I swapped the chips for broccoli. Tested after 2 hours and surprise, surprise only 5.6.
The pie would have been better without being smothered in gravy as it made the pastry a bit soggy. I'll remember next time to ditch the gravy.

5.2 for me! A teatime house special.
Started work on the new phase of the project at work, but with no hardware it will be developed on windows using a simulation layer.
The music isn't going as well.
I'm about to give up!

4.6 today went out for a meal checked before we went in to the Bistro so had a couple of JBs before our meal knowing we would have a wait before being served our meal

It seems an evening of good results. I did not actually eat until nearly 10:00 as I was so shattered after yesterday and another heavy physio session (5 units less insulin plus 6 fingers of Kit-Kat with 5 x JBs) I went for 40 winks at 5:00 and slept for 4 hours! However after all that 5.4 - best in a while! 🙂

And it was a 6.4 for me on this very wet evening, it's been pouring for about 4 hours now.....

Surprised myself with a 6.2 as now back on finger prinking as no spare Libre sensor after its removal in Imaging!

5.4 for me!

A 7.4 this evening. I probably over treated a very nasty hypo at lunchtime after regurgitating the first JBs. Quite scary for a while ...

5.4 after a omelette and chips in the city centre and walk home.

And it was a 6.7 for me pre-dinner this fine sunny afternoon....

Nearly a HS for me at 5.4. Not sure what to do for tea today as feel somewhat queasy. I believe it is the antibiotics, Co-trimoxazole, but when IK discussed it a month ago I was told to carry on with them! Back at the Foot Clinic on Wednesday!

And a 6.7 for me this fine evening.....

And a 4.3 fir me today. It's annoying getting a run if good readings. Fir anyone interested I have updated my "My Poorly Leg" thread.

4.5 for me… after a nice walk home from work.

Back