Before Tea/Evening Meal

And it was a 7.4 for me this fine evening and that was after toast with butter and jam for lunch at
2.10 this afternoon, I thought the numbers would have been much higher - lucky me..... 🙂

8.1 finger prick today as I seemed to misplaced dexcom reciver as I was trying to sort to my room as I need to get it ready for when I have to move out. Sp I went out without it. I'm hoping it hasn't lost battery and will reconnect and alert me something and that will tell me it's wearabouts

4.8 for me, although I had just walked home from work!

And it was an 8.4 for me this evening.....

Pleased with a 6.7 after a very stressful day including a drop to 3.5 and then overtreating to climb to 11.1! At least with Libre I can keep a better eye on things than with finger stabbing!

5.2 for me!

An 8.9 for me. It could have been better but I had rather a large portion of brown rice with my (high meat content) sausage casserole as my appetite was good which is unusual with the antibiotics I am on!

It was a 6.3 for me this fine evening.......

And it was a 5.7 for me pre-dinner this evening.

Good evening all, it's a 6.7 for me on this grey ole day.
'

And it's a higher-than-usual 8.0 for me tonight, that'll teach me to have lunch out today - too many chips
me thinks.

5.2 for me.
Currently trying to work out how compose some music for an extra for my film - I haven't got a clue, but I need to replace some music with something that I own the copyright to!

It was 7 for me ealier today. It's the end of the day now. And I've been 20.6 and 3.8 in the same day

Very strange yesterday. I was 10.3 late yesterday afternoon. After washing up 6.6 and when I injected half-an-hour later 11.5. (puzzled emoji)

And after a horrific start to the day, a drip into the 3s before lunch I get to suppertime at 8 4

Back