Wordle - Quordle Thread

I failed at Quordle too and on a shocking 2 words, so still in Dunce's Corner here with my wooden cutlery. 🙄
Haven't even attempted Octordle yet.

Hope your win today helped to lift your spirits a little bit Mikey. Sending a (((HUG))) with your gold star.

Well I finished Octordle, so my final results are

Wordle in 3
Quordle 8 x x 5 😱
Octordle on my last life with a score of 69

Obviously no total for the day but I take comfort in the fact that I did better than most at Wordle. You have to find the positives somewhere when you are constantly losing! 🙄

Definite wooden spoon territory here, with a dismal grand total of 100. Guess I should have waited until after I had my coffee.

Attachments

• IMG_1388.jpeg
    IMG_1388.jpeg
    23.2 KB · Views: 1
Changed my starting word for Q and O today, and played conservatively and it paid off. Not the best score, but at least I managed to do them all.
Wordle in 3
Quordle in 5,6,7,8
Octordle in 60
Total 89

Octordle in 62
Quordle in 4, 5, 6, 8 = 23
Wordle 4
Grand total 89

Not sure how we treat ties @Robin but academic anyway in the face of @MikeyBikey and his display of force

@littlevoice359 Don't worry I saved you from the wooden spoon yesterday as I failed to get a score. I have a sneaky feeling I failed both Quordle and Octordle but not sure how I would check now, nor do I feel the need to, since I clearly remember that I failed at least one of them and that is enough to earn me my regular trophy. 🙄

Moving on to today.... you guys are going to be so mad about Wordle! It is a real shocker! Anyway, I got there in the end and then had a really good run on Quordle and even better at Octordle, so I am posting my results with a little more optimism that today I will not be taking home the booby prize.... Please don't disappoint me!

Wordle in 5.... Honestly, we should boycott it after this travesty!
Quordle 3 5 4 7 = 19
Octordle with 3 lives left and a score of 51. I just made all the right choices for once!

I think I have set the bar quite high for the day with a total of 75 ..... but I know you guys are more than capable of beating it on a good day. The question is... "Do you feel lucky?" 😉 I was!

@littlevoice359 Don't worry I saved you from the wooden spoon yesterday as I failed to get a score. I have a sneaky feeling I failed both Quordle and Octordle but not sure how I would check now, nor do I feel the need to, since I clearly remember that I failed at least one of them and that is enough to earn me my regular trophy. 🙄

Moving on to today.... you guys are going to be so mad about Wordle! It is a real shocker! Anyway, I got there in the end and then had a really good run on Quordle and even better at Octordle, so I am posting my results with a little more optimism that today I will not be taking home the booby prize.... Please don't disappoint me!

Wordle in 5.... Honestly, we should boycott it after this travesty!
Quordle 3 5 4 7 = 19
Octordle with 3 lives left and a score of 51. I just made all the right choices for once!

I think I have set the bar quite high for the day with a total of 75 ..... but I know you guys are more than capable of beating it on a good day. The question is... "Do you feel lucky?" 😉 I was!

Well "I am going to make your day!" If you look at your statistics and current streak you can tell. If your current steak is 1 you lost yesterday but if it is >1 you won yesterday.

Screenshot_20230619_063705_com.android.chrome.jpg

P. S. I didn't lose at Quordle but my Quordle and Octordle statistics all reset the day my Libre Sensor went bonkers!

P. P. S. Wordle in 5 after positioning vowel or vowels on go 3!

Last edited:
Ugh! Wordle took me ages! And unlike @rebrascora , I made all the wrong guesses on Octordle and only just scraped home.
Wordle in 5
Quordle in 6,7,3,5
Octordle in 70
Total 96

Cheers Mikey for enabling me to confirm that...Yes, I was indeed a double failure yesterday! 🙄 :(

64 for Octordle and 22 Quordle so I'm already miles over an exceptionally good score of yours @rebrascora
Stuck on 3 so far on wordle and by the sounds of it (and with an eye on the schedule today) not sure I'll get throigh it at all!

Although I got in DRS range three goes on Word 7 in Octordle blew it as all remaining words were +2. Well done @rebrascora i cannot see you being beaten. You were Max today to my Fernando (the old one)!

Wordle in 5 (only SQUIZ would be more bizarre)
Quordle in 7 for 22 (7, 4, 6, 5)
Octordle in 11 for 56

Grand Total 83

Screenshot_20230619_085418.jpg

Screenshot_20230619_085304.jpg

Screenshot_20230619_085229.jpg

Grand total of 96 for me also @Robin. Truly bizarre set of words, so I consider myself lucky to complete all three puzzles…

Attachments

• IMG_1393.jpeg
    IMG_1393.jpeg
    23.4 KB · Views: 2
Little bit better this morning, got lucky on a couple of guesses.
Wordle in 3
Quordle in 8,4,7,5
Octordle in 63.
Total 90

Not so lucky here. Grand total 96.

Attachments

• IMG_1397.jpeg
    IMG_1397.jpeg
    23.2 KB · Views: 1
I dipped out on Octordle so I am relinquishing yesterday's gold star for my everyday award of the wooden spoon. Typical of me to be consistently inconsistent! 🙄

Wordle in 3
Quordle 8 4 7 5 = 24
Octordle X

Afraid I timed myself out yesterday on wordle. Literally spent half an hour on the train and couldn't even think of more guesses to get in for attempt 4! I had blank A blank O blank (or the other way round) and just "blanked" from there... So if someone wouldn't mind putting me out of my misery, id love the answer and will offer myself up as yesterday's spoon winner as payment

Not sure if I'll get a chance to look today til much later

Back