Wordle - Quordle Thread

Well I finished, so I have a score, so that is something...

Wordle in 5
Quordle 2 5 6 4 = 17
Octordle with 1 life left and a score of 66

Total for the day = 88

Congrats to @Mumpie_olgran

Grand total of 90 for me. Deceptively tricky puzzles this morning.

Attachments

• IMG_1356.jpeg
    IMG_1356.jpeg
    23 KB · Views: 2
Whoa girl! Our friend @littlevoice359 hasn't declared yet! :rofl:
Oops! Sorry. I thought everyone had declared for the day. I think Mumpie posting in different time zones and the page change mid morning got me confused. It doesn't take much! 🙄

Well, I will start you off with my results for today. Not too bad an effort I think....

Wordle in 3
Quordle 3 4 7 8 = 22
Octordle with 2 lives left and a score of 59

Total for the day = 84

Disaster for me I’m afraid. All down to two unlucky choices. Such is life…

Attachments

• IMG_1360.jpeg
    IMG_1360.jpeg
    24.2 KB · Views: 1
Very average for me as both Quordle and Octordle went down to the wire!

Wordle in 4
Quordle to the wire for 26 (6, 4, 9, 7)
Octordle to the wire for 67

Total Score 97

I am sure I have only ever seen one word in Octordle used with a suffix like 'ed' or 'ing'!

3, 23 and 68 gives 94

Well done to @rebrascora so far...

Very pedestrian for me, after a long hot drive back from Devon.
Wordle in 3
Quordle in 3,8,7,9
Octordle in 62
Total 92
Honours today go to @rebrascora .

Wow! Can't believe I won yesterday. Just heading off to look at today's puzzles whilst I wait on my dinner cooking as I won't have time "in the morning"... It has been a long hot day and more of the the same later today, but enjoyable, so it is an after midnight feast for me and then a few hours kip before the alarm goes off. Thankfully low carb so not too much of a concern about eating late or should I say /early. 🙄

OK. Here we go....

Wordle in 2
Quordle 3 5 9 8 = 25
Octordle with one life let and a score of 62

Total for the day = 89.
A little higher than yesterday but think it was a tricky set of puzzles, so I am happy with that. Just got my shirt to iron for tomorrow and I am done for the day and off to bed. Wearing a shirt and tie all day in this heat is not fun, but got to look the part.

Congrats on yesterday @rebrascora and so far so good for you today. I'm posting

4, 5, 6, 7 = 22
For a 91

Does shirt and tie mean you're celebrating?

OK. Here we go....

Wordle in 2
Quordle 3 5 9 8 = 25
Octordle with one life let and a score of 62

Total for the day = 89.
A little higher than yesterday but think it was a tricky set of puzzles, so I am happy with that. Just got my shirt to iron for tomorrow and I am done for the day and off to bed. Wearing a shirt and tie all day in this heat is not fun, but got to look the part.

With 30 after two games I have to be very methodical in tackling Quordle!

@rebrascora does carriage driving events @Mumpie_olgran.

I have always liked a girl in riding gear since... Oops, nearly let too much information out! 🙂

Congrats on yesterday @rebrascora and so far so good for you today. I'm posting

4, 5, 6, 7 = 22
For a 91

Does shirt and tie mean you're celebrating?
Thanks. No not celebrating, more like role playing. We are exhibiting my partners horses and gig at Beamish Museum, so it is about dressing for the part and I am got up as the squire's groom. Shirt and tie, waistcoat and a flat cap to doff 😉 . Can't complain too much though as "His Lordship" is dressed in a shirt and hunting stock and tweed hunting coat as we are showing a "sporting tandem" which is where the squire would drive to The Meet with his hunting horse, with saddle on ahead of the the carriage horse and then he would get on and hunt the lead horse whilst the groom looked after the horse and gig until the hunt was over and the hunting horse put back in and driven home.... in the days before horse boxes or trailers. Of course the hunting horse could have just been tied on behind but having it in front it is flashy like driving a swish sports car and also showcases the squire's horsemanship skills. 🙄

Started well, nearly came a cropper on Q, pedestrian on O.
Wordle in 2
Quordle in 5,6,7,9
Octordle in 64
Total 93

Slightly better for me, which makes up for the yesterday’s disaster somewhat. Grand total 87.

Attachments

• IMG_1361.jpeg
    IMG_1361.jpeg
    23.9 KB · Views: 3
Thanks. No not celebrating, more like role playing. We are exhibiting my partners horses and gig at Beamish Museum, so it is about dressing for the part and I am got up as the squire's groom. Shirt and tie, waistcoat and a flat cap to doff 😉 . Can't complain too much though as "His Lordship" is dressed in a shirt and hunting stock and tweed hunting coat as we are showing a "sporting tandem" which is where the squire would drive to The Meet with his hunting horse, with saddle on ahead of the the carriage horse and then he would get on and hunt the lead horse whilst the groom looked after the horse and gig until the hunt was over and the hunting horse put back in and driven home.... in the days before horse boxes or trailers. Of course the hunting horse could have just been tied on behind but having it in front it is flashy like driving a swish sports car and also showcases the squire's horsemanship skills. 🙄
Aha! Enjoy and good luck

Back