Wordle - Quordle Thread

A good day for me today, with a grand total of 84.

Attachments

• IMG_1350.png
    IMG_1350.png
    33.5 KB · Views: 1
Sharing the wooden spoon with @Robin as that second word in Quordle took me out too as I had 3 options left with one life and the odds were stacked against me. Otherwise I did pretty well I thought but no total today.

Wordle in 4
Quordle 6 X 5 8
Octordle with 3 lives left and a score of 52

Well, another fail for me..... and after I started off pretty well.

Wordle in 3
Quordle 4 3 5 7 = 19
Octordle I ran out of lives although I had solved the final 2 words but only had one life left to enter them both.

Hope you guys are enjoying pleasant dreams and have better luck than me at this when you wake up.

Well, another fail for me..... and after I started off pretty well.

Wordle in 3
Quordle 4 3 5 7 = 19
Octordle I ran out of lives although I had solved the final 2 words but only had one life left to enter them both.

Hope you guys are enjoying pleasant dreams and have better luck than me at this when you wake up.
You attack these at some adventurous hours. It's getting late for me and I'm in Canada!

P. S. and it's too late for my brain to tackle letters!

Bit better for me, at least I solved them, though it was a close thing with the last two on Octordle, both had options for one letter but I had four goes left, which I used up!
Wordle in 4
Quordle in 6,3,5,8
Octordle in 63.
Total 89.

Mixed bag for me this morning, but some good fortune with Quordle choices gave me a decent grand total of 82.

Attachments

• IMG_1354.jpeg
    IMG_1354.jpeg
    23.2 KB · Views: 4
93 and a return to the time zone overnight tonight so you no longer need to wait with such bated breath for my middling to boring scores 😉

Well at least I finished them all today....

Wordle in 3
Quordle 4 6 7 8 = 25
Octordle in 12 with a score of 61

Total for the day = 89

I didn’t! Had two choices for final word in Octordle, having gone down to the wire because of wrong choice-of-two guesses earlier.
Wordle in 3
Quordle in 7,4,9,6
Octordle fail, it gave me a score of 70 but I’m not totalling it.

Not exactly a stellar result for me, either, though I was lucky enough to finish all three. Grand total 90.

IMG_1355.jpeg

This is looking grim so far Wordle in 5 and Quordle in 9 for. 28 but last word was a gamble for the...

Did Wordle at breakfast but was then out by came home with a migraine. Still got slightly muggy head. Starting to wonder if I need new reading specs! (glasses emoji)

Well an appaling Quordle meant no late challenge for the Gold but by finishing it I avoided the Spoon of Wood!

Wordle in 5
Quordle to the wire for 28 (6, 5, 9. 8)
Octordle in 12 for 62

Total Score 95!

Old Baggy Eyes here! Was woken by paramedics in the building around 4:00am. No idea for who. Couldn't settle so made a cuppa and started Wordling! :( Fortunately no bizzare spellings or americanisms or I might have bombed!

Wordle in 4
Quordle in 8 for 26 (8,, 7, 6, 5). Solved clockwise from last word!
Octordle to the wire for 65

Total Score 95 like yesterday! Probably beatable by @littlevoice359 but @rebrascora totally unpredictable! 🙂

61 + 20 + 6 = 87. Felt a bit let down by wordle!

Back