Wordle - Quordle Thread

An 'almost everything after row 2' day. 3 on Wordle, 5, 3, 6, 4 for a Quordle 18, and fell at the final hurdle on Octordle for a 53. Total of 74. Does have to be said large slices of luck came my way on the first two.

I nearly had a straight run through on Octordle too, but tripped up near the end. Mediocre on the other two, though.
Wordle in 5
Quordle in 6,5,8,4 = 23
Octordle in 54
Total 82

Wordle in 3
Quordle 5 6 7 4 = 22
Octordle It was all going so well and then one silly mistake made me lose focus and then I got slap dash and before I knew it, I had run out of lives, so it is a DNF for me!

An 'almost everything after row 2' day. 3 on Wordle, 5, 3, 6, 4 for a Quordle 18, and fell at the final hurdle on Octordle for a 53. Total of 74. Does have to be said large slices of luck came my way on the first two.

Think luck has deserted me as I wait in Podiatry Clinic. Max'd out so far with 6 on Wordle and 30 on Quordle. Will leave Octordle for now as the challenge is purely to finish even if it is for 76 for a Total Score of 112 (lbs in cwt).

Poor for me again after a good start at Wordle.

Wordle in 3
Quordle 5 8 9 6 = 28
Octordle for 63

Gives me 94

Made a start but readying for amputee physiotherapy now. So far:

Wordle in 5
Quordle in 8 for 25 (8, 4, 7, 6)

Running Total 30!

A very long day with endless waiting so that my actual physio was under 25% of the time lapsed! Once home put phone on charge, made a coffee and then tackled Octordle.

Octordle in 11 for 60.

Total Score 90! (Degrees in a right angle).

Started with a 3, 4, 5, 6 Quordle for 18, then a 56 on Octordle with difficulty at the end sorting out the multiple choices and ending with a 56. Ended with a 3 on Wordle after staring at it quite a while. Total of 77.

Bit late here, had a pony to ride while the sun was out. Hit a purple patch on Quordle today, started well on Octordle, but got bogged down in multiple choices later on.
Wordle in 4
Quordle in 4,6,2,5 = 17
Octordle in 58
Total 79

Disaster for me again. Totally lost it at the beginning of Octordle.... you know where you have 4 green and you are just so tempted to guess it and guess it again and again until you don't have enough lives left to complete it. Why do I always leave the correct answer till last choice!
Anyway it was:-

Wordle in 4
Quordle 5 4 7 8 = 24
Octordle was a DNF.

Well that's not bad.

Started with a 3 on Wordle. Quordle looked like it had the potential to be nasty but had some luck and ended up with a 3, 4, 5, 7 for 19. Octordle definitely helped by hitting with my first word. I've had 44s in the past on practice runs before but not the 43 I got today. So a total of 65.

Started with two very close shaves, improved a bit on Octordle, but played it conservatively.
Wordle in 6
Quordle in 5,6,9,8 = 28
Octordle in 60
Total 94

Not a bad score for me but no where near @Rob Oldfield's absolute corker! Wow!!!
Anyway....

Wordle in 3
Quordle 6 3 7 5 = 21
Octordle for 57

Total of 81

Did the first two when I was up in the night but half way through Octordle I was too tired for all the thinking needed. Quiordle seems increasingly awkward.

Wordle in 4
Quordle to the wire for 24 (4, 5, 6, 9)
Octordle in 11 for 60

Total Score 88 (again)

Wordle in 2
Quordle 3 6 5 7 = 21
Octordle for 68

Gives me 91

No great scores on Wordle and Octordle, and Quordle seems to have hung whilst going badly! :(

Wordle in 4
Octordle to the wire for 63

Running Total 67! And if Quordle stops playing up the best I can get is 25!

Back