Wordle - Quordle Thread

But you had a Kawasaki and we found a photo!

View attachment 31651
No I had a Suzuki RGV250 but I have been involved with horses for most of my life. I only had the bike for a few years and when it was a fine day I was conflicted between taking the bike out and taking a horse out. In the end, I sold it to buy an old Landrover which was much more practical.

I believe it’s my choice for the Weekly. A lot of words to do with wet weather and soggy ground came to mind, but all have repeated letters or only one vowel, which I hate, so how about BROAD, as the view across the flood meadows here resembles the Norfolk Broads?

I believe it’s my choice for the Weekly. A lot of words to do with wet weather and soggy ground came to mind, but all have repeated letters or only one vowel, which I hate, so how about BROAD, as the view across the flood meadows here resembles the Norfolk Broads?

Happy with that. Now need to think nobody a second word - not VIEUX as generally unhelpful consonants! :rofl:

Disaster for me today.

Wordle in 4
Quordle 4 5 9 7 = 25
Octordle was a DNF with not just one but 2 red Xs. Just in too much of a rush as I need to head out..

Improved after a late shaky start! Went to the wire, one life left and two lives left!

Wordle ti the wire for 6
Quordle in 8 for 25 (7, 6, 8, 4)
Octordle 11 for 65

Total Score 96!

Not nearly as good as everyone else today but not too bad....

Wordle in 4
Quordle 3 6 7 5 for 21
Octordle for 57

Gives me 82

Got bogged down on the weekly challenge, so need to go back and finish it but I can say already that I will not be choosing the starter word next Monday!

Blooming heck! I made hard work of that! Took me ages and a lot of head scratching and scribbling on paper after getting the first word quite easily in 2!

Anyway..... Weekly Challenge with BROAD was 6 5 2 7 for 20.

Finally got around to today's Wordles getting a decent score (for me) but let down by Quordle again.:(

Wordle in 3
Quordle in 7 for 21 (5, 6, 7, 3)
Octordle in 10 for 52

Total Sore 76! After a tiring day and bad night I will have forty winks before the Challenge!

And onto the Weekly Challenge bit less Weakly!

Weekly Challenge in 7 for 20 (6, 5, 2, 7). Tying with @rebrascora and @Robin with identical individual word scores to @rebrascora !
I hope it didn't take you as long as me Mikey and as much head scratching. Can't remember the last time I knew I should be able to get the word and had enough of the letters to do so and refused to sacrifice another life when I should be able to get it, but simply could not make sense of it. The was definitely a "Doh" moment when I finally figured it out.

Poor effort from me....

Wordle in 5
Quordle 6 8 4 5 = 23
Octordle for 66

Total = 94

Back