Wordle - Quordle Thread

I made a start on Wordle last night but got totally stuck and had to sleep on it. I still struggled with it this morning but got there in the end. No idea why I found it so challenging! After that I had a pretty good run....

Wordle in 5
Quordle 7 6 3 4 = 20
Octordle for 54

Gives me a total of 79

Son and I both struggled on Wordle today, we use the same starting word. Husband did it in 2, because it gave him most of the letters! It's the luck of the draw, some of the time. Last week, son and I both did it in 2 one day, OH took 6.
Wordle in 6
Quordle in 4,7,3,6 = 20
Octordle in 58
Total 84

Late on parade today after numerous emails and phone calls (we need targets set so if required you can talk to a human {with a brain} within three minutes not listen to a rubbish jingle and being told how important your call is two or three times a minute!).

Wordle in 5
Quordle in 8 for 23 (5, 3, 7, 8)
Octordle in 12 for 61

Total Score 89!

I'm here! Had an early night for once. Not that I feel like it did me any good. 🙄

Wordle in 3
Quordle 8 6 5 7 = 26
Octordle for 60

Gives me a total of 89.

Back to owling again tonight....

Wordle in 3
Quordle 7 6 5 4 = 22
Octordle for 52

Gives me a 77..... Might even have to hand over my spoon to someone else later today.

Looks like I have probably gone from last to first to last in the last 3 days....

Wordle in 5
Quordle 6 9 4 8 = 27
Octordle for 64

Makes a total of 96

Had an issue starting Wordle as it kept offering me a subscription which I finally resolved by rebooting the phone! I had an excellent Wordle but then went downhill.

Wordle in 3
Quordle in 8 for 23 (7, 3, 8, 5)
Octordle in 12 for 65

Total Score 91!

After a really great start, particularly on Quordle, I went on to have a disaster!

Wordle in 4
Quordle 3 8 2 4 = 17
Octordle = DNF

I think Rob and I tied the weekly challenge last week. If Rob has no objections shall we have DUNCE for this weeks starter word, specially for me? 🙄

Back