Wordle - Quordle Thread

Well, i hope you all enjoyed the havoc and chaos I caused in the Weekly Challenge. As @Robin said, it was coincidentally rather apt and worked out rather well! Unfortunately I have a feeling we are in for a more obscure starter next week since Mikey has won the honours! 🙄

Well, i hope you all enjoyed the havoc and chaos I caused in the Weekly Challenge. As @Robin said, it was coincidentally rather apt and worked out rather well! Unfortunately I have a feeling we are in for a more obscure starter next week since Mikey has won the honours! 🙄

Not wishing to disappoint you @rebrascora 🙄 and sticking to the two vowels I will not use use XYLYLL but VIBEX! :rofl: Hope nobody suffers one after injecting their insulin! :(

Looks like I am first today. Started with a Mikey in the Middle performance but Octordle was very tricky with a few old friends!

Wordle in 4
Quordle in 8 for 22 (3, 8, 5, 6)
Octordle to the wire for 63

Total Score 89!

On course for the wooden spoon, I think, got the ton up.
Wordle in 5
Quordle in 5,7,8,9,= 29
Octordle in 66
Total 100
Haven't attempted them yet but I love a challenge,,,,, 😉

Well, success and failure.....I succeeded in beating @Robin to the wooden spoon but a DNF is definitely a failure. Really annoyed with myself as I did well on Wordle and Quordle...

Wordle in 4
Quordle 2 6 7 4 = 19
Octordle = DNF 😡

In the 'correct' order for me today. Started with a 4 on Wordle, then a 5, 7, 4, 3 for 19 on Quordle. Managed to find a decent way through the Octordle to end with a 54. Totals out to 77.

I had the equivalent of a Wordling lottery win today....

Wordle in 4
Quordle 3 8 6 5 = 22
Daily Octordle #905
4️⃣7️⃣
1️⃣5️⃣
8️⃣
3️⃣
Score: 49

Giving me a total of 75

Awake since 4:30 so used time to Wordle!

Wordle in 5 (tricky)
Quordle in 8 for 22 (3, 6, 5, 8)

Running Total 27 as Octordle stuck in "Loading"! :(

My inconsistency is at least consistent...... I got a 49 on Octordle yesterday and a DNF today..

Wordle to the wire for 6
Quordle 3 6 5 8 = 22
Octordle = DNF.

Hand over my spoon Mikey!

Awake since 4:30 so used time to Wordle!

Wordle in 5 (tricky)
Quordle in 8 for 22 (3, 6, 5, 8)

Running Total 27 as Octordle stuck in "Loading"! :(

Finally got there after rebooting my phone when I got back from physio but Libre developed "Signal loss" which is why I left it till I got back. Because of Patient Transport issues (!) it was after 4:00pm so the whole day was gone! :(

Octordle in 11 for 58

Total Score 85!

Well, I really did an excellent job of retaining my spoon today. I think it may be a Wordle first but I got a hattrick of DNFs! o_O Must confess that I was a bit slap happy by the time I got to Octordle as I was already 2 DNFs down but then I rallied half way through which gave me hope, only to be dashed when I once again had a choice of 2 and talked myself out of the correct answer with my last life. 😡

.... Off to sit on a stool in a corner with a big conical hat bearing the letter "D" on my head. If I ever get the chance to choose the weekly challenge starter again (unlikely I know! 🙄) I am going to choose DUNCE :rofl:

Nearly blew Wordle and had a very average Quordle. Cannot load Octordle again but leaving till a sensor change later on today as Libre "signal loss" has resolved itself. They cannot be linked can they?

Wordle to the wire for 6
Quordle in 8 for 23 (6, 8, 4, 5)

Running Total 29!

Back