Wordle - Quordle Thread

Dare I try Sedecordle?
Try the 6 letter Octordle instead. It's funny how you get so used to thinking in terms of 5 letter words it makes it quite hard to think in terms of 6 letters.

Very average for me today.
Wordle in 4
Quordle in 6,4,8,7
Octordle in 73. I was Ok once I got going, but my first guesses gave me hardly anything.

Try the 6 letter Octordle instead. It's funny how you get so used to thinking in terms of 5 letter words it makes it quite hard to think in terms of 6 letters.
Maybe tomorrow! I am struggling with Sedecordle :( and need to do supper before F1 sprint race! 🙂

Screenshot_20221112_235735.jpg

Wordle in 3.
Quordle in 9,4,5,7, was doing well til I got some wrong.
Octordle in 58. I’m pleased with anything under 60.
And all before a cup of tea, OH is having a lie in, I’m going to crack and make my own in a mo.

Really struggled with Wordle last night and this morning but got there in the end with 5.
Waltzed through Quordle in the last couple of minutes though
Daily Quordle 293
3️⃣5️⃣
7️⃣6️⃣
quordle.com
Still to look at Octordle

Just tried it. Just missed on last word where I had four placed letters and one floating. I could only think of two words and opted for the wrong one! :( One I got was pretty unusual though. I can't recall hearing it for decades. Mind use most Yanks use only 3 or 4 letter words; well the presidents do! 🙂

Very average for me today.
Wordle in 4
Quordle in 9,5,8,7
Octordle in 68.
Shouldn't have done them all before I’m fully awake, but OH had to get up early for an 8.30 dental appointment, and I can’t go shopping quite yet else I’ll just get stuck behind the school buses/at the zebra crossing until all the school kids are safely inside.

Poor for me this morning - just barely squeaked by on both. Should have waited until I had finished my coffee!
Screen Shot 2022-11-14 at 08.30.36.png

Wordle in 3 last night (well early hours) but then crashed and burned both Quordle and Octordle this morning. That is a first!.... a double failure 😱

Screenshot_20221114_153112.jpg
Much better than the 5 yesterday (which I don't think I posted)

A late entry after a very frustrating day - why does everyone take about 20 minutes to answer the phone? Are they doing Octordle as it takes about that long! Got a bit lucky with my guesses as about three has multiple options like bland and brand!

Screenshot_20221114_183744.jpg

Pretty dismal this morning. Is that top-left one in Quordle even a real word? :confused:😡
Screen Shot 2022-11-15 at 07.44.29.png

Mixed bag this morning.
Failed Wordle! Had 3 green letters at go 3, but too many options and I picked all the wrong ones.
Quordle was Ok, 7,3,8,6
Octordle, I was fair bowling along, then took three shots at my final word, still finished up with 56 though.

Pretty dismal this morning. Is that top-left one in Quordle even a real word? :confused:😡
View attachment 22927

Yes, it's what teachers did to kids when I was in school in late fifties and all through sixties. They used various types of wacking besides the cane including smacking in primary, rulers over the hand (particularly painful) and plimsolls. The games master at grammar was an ex-army sadist who would probably be sectioned these days. But I got him back two years after leaving! 🙂

Back