Wordle - Quordle Thread

Back after less than eight hours. Sailed through Wordle but struggled on Quordle today not helped by bogging down on bottom left and not spotting my typo on Line 4! :(

Screenshot_20221110_071709.jpgScreenshot_20221110_071858.jpg

Wordle was fine, but Quordle a bit of a disaster. Guess I should have waited until I'd finished my morning coffee :confused::(
Screen Shot 2022-11-10 at 07.51.49.png

Wordle in 5, bit of a mediocre start, will do the others over a coffee when I get back from Covid and Flu jabs, before any resulting brain fade kicks in.

Wordle in 4, Quordle in 7 and a score of 61 for Octordle for me this morning. Now I need to go back to Quordle and see why you guys were struggling on bottom left.... I only did it 15 mins ago and already I can't remember 🙄

Ah! That one!

Back from jabbing, our previous GP, now retired, did it, she’s been co-opted back for jab days. She was my GP for 25 years, dating back to the days when they did their own out of hours cover, and got to know the whole family. Good for the patient, not so sure it was so good for the Doctor's home life.
I digress. Quordle in 6,7,5,8. No problem with bottom left, depends how your letters fall, I suppose.
Octordle in 56, one of my better ones. Obviously helps to take a brisk walk down to the surgery and back for a coffee first.

Kicked off with an inspired Wordle, then has a shaky start to Quordle followed by one of my best Octordles! 🙂

Screenshot_20221111_080120.jpgScreenshot_20221111_080007.jpg

OctordleScreenshot_20221111_075913.jpg

Wordle in 3
Quordle in 7,5,6,3
Octordle in 69, only just scraped home, was stuck on the last word for ages.

Wordle in 3
Quordle in 7,5,6,3
Octordle in 69, only just scraped home, was stuck on the last word for ages.

Was that the lower left one? I was trying to think of words with the letters I knew and some unused ones!

Was that the lower left one? I was trying to think of words with the letters I knew and some unused ones!
No, that didn’t cause me a problem, it was another one that had doubled letters. (Won’t say which, don’t want to give anyone a clue!) I suspect it all depends on your first couple of starting words, as to what clues you’ve got where.

Somewhat less than stellar performance today :(
Screen Shot 2022-11-11 at 13.41.26.png

Wordle in a very below average 4 today....
but played a blinder with Quordle and got it in 6
Daily Quordle 291
5️⃣4️⃣
6️⃣3️⃣
quordle.com

Then got far too cocky with Octordle, took risks and ended up crashing and burning. That will teach me!

Much better today for both games. 🙂
Screen Shot 2022-11-12 at 08.47.23.png

I got Wordle in 3 but still struggling with bottom left on Quordle. I am hoping that it will hit me in the face when I go back to it.
I also have Squaredle to finish off before it changes at 11am I think and haven't attempted Octordle yet

Daily Octordle #292
5️⃣

8️⃣3️⃣
7️⃣
Score: 69
octordle.com

Failed at yesterday's Squaredle but got a mediocre 65 at Octordle today but I was right to walk away from Quordle and go back to it as I got that last one almost straight away looking at it anew.

Back