Wordle - Quordle Thread

Found them all tricky this morning, finished, but with a lot of pauses for head scratching.
Wordle in 5
Quordle in 5,6,7,9
Octordle in 62
Total 94

Slightly better result this morning than yesterday, mostly due to luck, particularly in Octordle. Grand total: 4+22+54=80.

Attachments

• IMG_1712.jpeg
    IMG_1712.jpeg
    23.6 KB · Views: 1
Better late than never but no cigar...
Wordle in 6
Quordle in 4 5 8 7 = 24
And 59
Makes 89
Agree some brutish ones in there. 54 is a top effort there @littlevoice359

After three guesses Wordle was just a single word anagram, but Quordle was head scratching and just ran off the end of Octordle! 🙂

Wordle in 4
Quordle in 8 for 27 (9, 4, 8, 6)
Octordle in 14 (i.e. FAILED)

So no Total Score today. I wonder who will be sharing the Spoon of Wood with me? :rofl:

One of the Octordle words is definitely foreign. I only got it because I'd eliminated everything else.
Wordle in 4
Quordle in 3,6,8.9
Octordle in 63
Total 93

Same total (93) as @Robin, but only thanks to a wild guess for the last word in Octordle. Frustrating set of puzzles I thought…

Attachments

• IMG_1716.jpeg
    IMG_1716.jpeg
    23 KB · Views: 2
Mixed for me from a hot and sticky Hong Kong

Wordle in 4
Quordle in a pretty sketchy 9 4 6 8 for 27
Octordle in a more pleasing if not stellar 59
Makes 90 I think

Need a 'phew!' emoji today, started off too well on Quordle and was nearly stuck for the later words.
Wordle in 4
Quordle in 2,3,5,8
Octordle in 66
Total 88

Pretty dismal total of 98 (3,23,72) this morning. I would consider one of those words an Americanism - I only thought to try it because it’s caught me out before. Super annoying (to use another American phrase).

Attachments

• IMG_1720.jpeg
    IMG_1720.jpeg
    23.7 KB · Views: 2
Rather better day today despite a few tricky words.

Wordle in 4
Quordle in 8 for 22 (3, 5, 6, 8)
Octordle in 11 for 56

Total Score 82! Rather better than a DNF which reminds me it's F1 from Singapore this weekend (not a favourite track of mine).

Apologies for absence yesterday, but I was pushed for time and my result was no challenge to any of you as I have DNFs for yesterday and today. I came acropper on Quordle on both occasions.

Yesterday
Wordle in an impressive 2
Then failed Quordle and simply didn't get time to try Octordle

Today
Wordle in 4
Quordle 4 X 6 8 Every time I had a choice of 2 options I picked the wrong one! 😡
Octordle with one life left and a score of 63.

Apologies for absence yesterday, but I was pushed for time and my result was no challenge to any of you as I have DNFs for yesterday and today. I came acropper on Quordle on both occasions.

Yesterday
Wordle in an impressive 2
Then failed Quordle and simply didn't get time to try Octordle

Today
Wordle in 4
Quordle 4 X 6 8 Every time I had a choice of 2 options I picked the wrong one! 😡
Octordle with one life left and a score of 63.

Don't worry I carried the Spoon of Wood for us both yesterday! Looks like I have done a "Zero to Hero" again but I will do the reverse soon! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hope I can get some sleep now. A Mikey in the Middle performance as mid-range (i.e. beatable) performance in Octordle, but finishing with two lucky guesses, as it took four goes to kick off!

Wordle in 4
Quordle in 8 for 23 (8, 7, 5, 3) (in reverse order)
Octordle in 11 for 60

Disaster for me again as I was left with 2 options on the last word in Octordle and of course chose the wrong one, so my run of poor luck continues.

Wordle in 5
Quordle 4 8 5 7
Octordle DNF

Modest score of 87 (4,25,58), though I was relieved to finish all three as I got off to a bad start with Wordle and Octordle required a ‘Hail Mary’ guess for the last word.

Attachments

• IMG_1724.jpeg
    IMG_1724.jpeg
    23.4 KB · Views: 1
Not good this morning. Got bogged down in Octordle with a stubborn word that refused to be the correct one three times,( each guess I was sure it was the only possible option), so ran out of goes.
Wordle in 6
Quordle in 6,7,5,4

Back