Wordle - Quordle Thread

Scraped through by the skin of my teeth with Quordle and Octordle. Don't you hate it when you discard the first word you are drawn to when you only have a few letters because it seems unlikely and choose other words first only to find you should have listened to your gut instinct! 😡

Wordle in 4
Quordle 8 4 9 7 = 28
Octordle to the wire with a score of 63 (I made a good start, but then ignored my inner voice🙄)

Total for the day will almost certainly be a spoon winner with 95.

Good luck later this morning guys.

Don’t worry, I have come to wrest the wooden spoon from you. Ran out of lives trying to get a starting letter correct for one on Octordle.
Wordle in 4
Quordle in 4,6,7,8
Failed Octordle

Another pretty mediocre result here, though I was relieved to finish.

Grand total: 3+28+60=91.

Attachments

• IMG_1703.jpeg
    IMG_1703.jpeg
    24.5 KB · Views: 1
Another pretty mediocre result here, though I was relieved to finish.

Grand total: 3+28+60=91.
Looking like it could be a winning mediocre score unless @Mumpie_olgran is going to come and show us all how it's done and snatch the gold star from you.

Nope I've stuffed it. Never ever try and be clever. I blew Octordle...

First on? That’s unusual for me. An easy target to aim at for the rest of you.
Wordle in 4
Quordle in 4,8,7,6
Octordle in 60
Total 89.

Might look easy to you @Robin but I didn't get near it....

Wordle in 3
Quordle 6 9 3 4 = 22
Octordle to the wire with a score of 69

Total for the day 94

Bit of a mixed bag this morning. Lucky with Quordle but down to the wire for Octordle.

Grand total: 4+19+62=85.

Attachments

• IMG_1705.jpeg
    IMG_1705.jpeg
    23.8 KB · Views: 3
9 7 4 5 = 25
Wordle in 3
Quordle in 61

Big drum roll.... Ties with @Robin for the silver medal position. Congrats @littlevoice359 so far...

Funny how the different starting words must play out as Octordle probably needed the least thought from me for a while. Still blundered once mind you!

9 7 4 5 = 25
Wordle in 3
Quordle in 61

Big drum roll.... Ties with @Robin for the silver medal position. Congrats @littlevoice359 so far...

Funny how the different starting words must play out as Octordle probably needed the least thought from me for a while. Still blundered once mind you!

Definitely the starting word(s). I still have to tackle Octordle before it gets much hotter bur clever clogs (English and Modern Languages) sister did Octordle in 10 for 52. Mind you she (quite unusual) failed Quordle and I didn't! :rofl:

OK. Starting things off for today....

Wordle in 4
Quordle 6 8 2 4 = 20
Octordle with 2 lives left and a score of 59

Total for all 3 is a competitive 83.
Hopefully that will be enough to keep me off the bottom! Off to bed now, as I have an early start in the morning.

Good Wordle, really good Octordle, failed Quordle. I kept getting one letter out on two of the words, and ran out of lives.
Wordle in 3
Quordle in X 6 8 9
Octordle in 52

Bombed out on Quordle also, so a DNF here.

Attachments

• IMG_1706.jpeg
    IMG_1706.jpeg
    23.8 KB · Views: 2
No idea what "resribgvadrer" means but my brain is clearly more cooked than yours since I failed Quordle 🙄

Wordle in 4
Quordle 8 4 X 6 .... My starting word gave me almost nothing and playing hard mode just left me with too many options.
Octordle with one life to spare and a score of 67

No total for me today.

No idea what "resribgvadrer" means but my brain is clearly more cooked than yours since I failed Quordle 🙄

Wordle in 4
Quordle 8 4 X 6 .... My starting word gave me almost nothing and playing hard mode just left me with too many options.
Octordle with one life to spare and a score of 67

No total for me today.

Oh no! Best check my sensor with a finger prick! :rofl:

Back