Who will be the next Prime Minister?

Boris Johnson has never resigned from any job he’s had, he’s been always been sacked, or as Mayor of London, voted out. Unfortunately it’s up to the the governing party to decide whether he goes or stays. According to the rules of nominating a leader in the Tories, it’s up to the serving MPs to nominate someone and then a vote or votes to decide who they think could lead. Or, indeed, would want to.
he was a good leader bot didn't always do the first and only good thing (lookdown)

that's debatable he did do god stuff
like Brexit even do I'm Austrian living in England and needed to get a pre settlement!!!

as i just went voting i hope who ever will win will be good for us like sad before

like Brexit even do I'm Austrian living in England and needed to get a pre settlement!!!
I suppose that's true that it's debatable, he might have made a terrible comic entertainer as well.

Last edited:
You just know things are bad when they wheel out Partygate BoJo to bolster support for tory campaign.

Those around him chanting Boris Boris Boris was so staged & frankly embarrassing, how desperate they must be.

You just know things are bad when they wheel out Partygate BoJo to bolster support for tory campaign.
He's still popular among some people. (Probably not as many as the Conservatives think, but there's a bunch of local Conservative associations who are still angry that he was removed. Specifically, I could imagine him being effective in Clacton, had he been available earlier rather than being on holiday.)

He's still popular among some people. (Probably not as many as the Conservatives think, but there's a bunch of local Conservative associations who are still angry that he was removed. Specifically, I could imagine him being effective in Clacton, had he been available earlier rather than being on holiday.)

So chanting wasn't staged lol

No doubt some will still like him, likewise with Rishi, wonder who will replace him when he's given boot.

So chanting wasn't staged lol
I assume it would have been. Both campaigns seem to have tried to play it rather safe (though I'm not sure it's safe (or should be safe) to have local Councillors pretend to be random members of the public).
No doubt some will still like him, likewise with Rishi, wonder who will replace him when he's given boot.
Well, maybe (if he's reelected) he'll stay for a while? As to the replacement, it'll surely depend who's left. (There may not be all that much of a choice.)

It might take a little while to replace him as they have to replace the chair of the 1922 Committee before they can do anything and there's talk that they might want to change the rules about the selection process so that the final choice is made by MPs and not made by an unelected membership, some of whom are still mourning the loss of Liz Truss.

It might take a little while to replace him as they have to replace the chair of the 1922 Committee before they can do anything and there's talk that they might want to change the rules about the selection process so that the final choice is made by MPs and not made by an unelected membership, some of whom are still mourning the loss of Liz Truss.
On the positive side, it may be that collecting letters from 15% of the backbenchers could happen quickly.

He didn't do brexit, Sunak had to sort out some of the mess with the Windsor Framework. Brexit will never be 'done'. Every time the EU make a new decision the UK will have negotiate over it.

Every time the EU make a new decision the UK will have negotiate over it.
Not just that, we don't have the capability to do the checking of imports that we've agreed to do. Hence the Sevington fiasco (lorries have to drive from Dover to Sevington and pay for checking (which may or may not happen), there are no services there, and nothing happens after 7pm). Expect future chaos in October (which is when a further set of delayed checks is scheduled to come in).

He didn't do brexit, Sunak had to sort out some of the mess with the Windsor Framework. Brexit will never be 'done'. Every time the EU make a new decision the UK will have negotiate over it.
hi did some sort of a dividing between the EU and our country

Last edited by a moderator:
Back