Who will be the next Prime Minister?

hi did some sort of a dividing between the EU and our cuntry
He did. In a technical sense he "got Brexit done" which is an achievement of some kind. Most people who wanted Brexit are unhappy with the result (for various reasons) and those of us who didn't are also unhappy, so whether it's an achievement he (or the Conservative Party) should be proud of seems uncertain. They don't seem to have used it much in their campaign. (Arguably the first problem--that people who wanted Brexit are unhappy--is inevitable because they didn't agree about what they wanted Brexit for, and the various desires were incompatible (and often incompatible with the reality of what the EU would permit).)

Here Labour gain from Conservative! Former constituencies: LD 1 gain from Con, 1 LD retain and 2 Lab gain from Con (including booting out Grant Shapps who should would have been sacked years ago for the bullying and fake ID issues (Michael Green).

Congrats on getting a sane, hard working, decent, boring person as PM.

It's worked pretty well here in Oz.

Congrats on getting a sane, hard working, decent, boring person as PM.

It's worked pretty well here in Oz.
It's an absolute joy especially after the last 14 years. Mind you, they will have their work cut out along with being blamed for absolutely everything.

At least Truss has been tossed! She cost me the sale of my house and maybe £70k overall with her stupid ideas nobody ever voted for!

George Baker seems to be having a breakdown on TV!

Last edited:
At least Truss has been tossed! She cost me the sale of my house and maybe £70k overall with her stupid ideas nobody ever voted for!

George Baker seems to be having a breakdown on TV!

Truss acted like a big baby, walked off without congratulating winning candidate or taking time to thank her supporters.

That Baker fella was blaming everyone in sight apart from his government & former colleagues, no way to conduct yourself on live TV.

Back