Who will be the next Prime Minister?

I wonder who they recommend you vote for if the obvious isn't going to cut it?
Someone posted an image of one of the pages and it looked like that only showed Conservative/Labour constituencies, so I wonder if they're just concentrating on those (where voting Conservative might help against a Labour "supermajority") and not any places where voting LibDem might be a way of avoiding a Labour MP. (Though to be fair I think Labour and LibDems are (officially or unofficially) not competing that much so perhaps there aren't that many.)

That's brilliant, I had to look and it just sits there dominating the page.

I watched part of tonight's debate between Starmer and Sunak. Neither impressed but Sunak comes over the worse. When a woman asked about losing 90% of her sales to Europe since Brexit he prattled on about cutting NI. With the NHS and social care on the verge of collapse that makes absolutely zero sense. A lot that comes out of his mouth resembles what comes out the back of male cattle!

I turned over then but back later, and James Cleverly was talking about the debate. He is either on drugs or not clever!
The Guardian political sketchwriter, John Grace, calls him (James Cleverley) Jimmy Dimly. Although JC did call the Rwanda scheme 'batsh*t'.

Apparently it may be that Labour was just smarter. There's a claim that they were watching the betting odds and noticed the signal. (I'm not sure I'm persuaded that this is true, but it would be funny if it is.)

During lockdown the folks in Downing Street slipped out with suitcases to off-licences to get booze for the illegal parties. Now they slip out to the bookies to put bets on privileged information in order to defraud Ladbrokes.

If only we could tell when politicians were lying by the length of their nose…
It sounds like the US will be moving to some kind of golf competition instead of voting which seems like it could be much cheaper. Maybe we should do that too.

Whenever I see video of Farage during this campaign he's always dressed like Pinochet attending a garden party. Is the semi-formal fascist dictator look deliberate or is he just an idiot?
No, not an idiot. You have to be quite astute to be as successful a conman as he is at his level.

When you see that presidential slug out last night between Biden & Trump it makes you sort of pleased that we only have Sunak & Starmer to choose from.

Biden isn't well, you can tell & might have dementia poor fella, he couldn't run for another term. Trump, need we say anymore.
An American friend of mine said the situation demands it's time to put away your driving licence conversation. Very elegant

Whenever I see video of Farage during this campaign he's always dressed like Pinochet attending a garden party. Is the semi-formal fascist dictator look deliberate or is he just an idiot?
I expect that particular outfit is meant to look trustworthy, like the vicar or your local, small town Mayor, rather than the used car salesman look which is how I read it. I don't know if it's better or worse than that dreadful blue suit, the one at the cleaners. I prefer long shots though, his close ups with his mouth open are too much.

People must vote today - complacency could mess things up. It was predicted we would Remain but Boris played the Little Englander race card!
If you want an NHS dentist, easy access to podiatry services, regular eye checks, etc. or even an NHS you know what to do. The UK needs you!

Back