What did you eat yesterday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Under 3 pints of water throughout the day, like at least 4 but couldn't use the cold water most of the day
I always 'air' my water like they do in Yorkshire or so I was told. 😉 I fill my five pint glasses/bottle first thing in the morning and let it stand, in fact, come to think of it I stand my first pint of the day overnight. I really don't like brainfreeze. 🙂

My usual 2 slices of wholemeal bread ,peanut butter
I want to eat that! Putting peanut butter on celery is nice, but just not quite the same. I so wish I wasn't allergic to bread.

I always 'air' my water like they do in Yorkshire or so I was told. 😉 I fill my five pint glasses/bottle first thing in the morning and let it stand, in fact, come to think of it I stand my first pint of the day overnight. I really don't like brainfreeze. 🙂
We couldn't use the cold water as there was a big fire at the abattoir just out the road so with the firies tapping into the hydrants our water was minging! x

Yesterday.
B: Paleo Muesli with a few blackberries & milk
L: Piri Piri chicken & ham salad
D: Chicken in white wine sauce with vegetable cauli rice/bulgar wheat
Pud: Choc & peanut butter fat bomb

We couldn't use the cold water as there was a big fire at the abattoir just out the road so with the firies tapping into the hydrants our water was minging! x
Oh of course! I forgot. I don't think I'd like to have an abattoir just up the road, it'd make me a vegetarian! 😱

Oh of course! I forgot. I don't think I'd like to have an abattoir just up the road, it'd make me a vegetarian! 😱
I did actually stop eating bacon for ages cause one day when I was waiting on the bus a pig float went past and they were all looking at me! they made me feel guilty! lol x

I did actually stop eating bacon for ages cause one day when I was waiting on the bus a pig float went past and they were all looking at me! they made me feel guilty! lol x
I wont tell you why I stopped eating bacon 😱 it would put you off bacon - pork chops - roast pork etc ......for life!:D I got over it eventually & now enjoy it in a butty or with eggs for breakfast.

Saturday: Weight: 15 3 (portions are too large, but listening to PaulMcKenna should sort that and he advises to chew a lot!)
BG: 6.5 @ 10.03am (Codefree)
Pint Water & tsp Normacol
Breakfast:
Scrambled Eggs and a Beefburger.
Pint Water with Aspirin & meds
Lunch:
3 slices Roast Beef, Tomato, Cucumber, Cress, Mayo.
Bottle Water.
BG: 6.1 @ 5.13pm
Bottle Water.
Dinner:
3 Pork Chops, Cabbage with Anchor butter on.
BG: 5.9 @ 11.20pm
Pint Water and a Levothyroxine.
~~~
Wow - a weight loss of 2lb - thats great! Keep up the good work hun x

Yesterday.
B: Paleo Muesli with a few blackberries & milk
L: Piri Piri chicken & ham salad
D: Chicken in white wine sauce with vegetable cauli rice/bulgar wheat
Pud: Choc & peanut butter fat bomb
Interesting menu there Mark - I lurve chicken in white wine sauce. Choc & peanut butter fat bomb - not heard you mention this before - is it a new one of yours? x

B. My usual 2 slices of wholemeal bread and peanut butter and a coffee.
L. A cheese and pickle sarnie a Coke Zero.
S. An apple and a tangerine
D. 3 small halves of roast potatoes , roast beef , sprouts and some sparkling water.
Before bed. Coffee and 1 1/2 gingernuts me coffee had the other half :D

I wont tell you why I stopped eating bacon 😱 it would put you off bacon - pork chops - roast pork etc ......for life!:D I got over it eventually & now enjoy it in a butty or with eggs for breakfast.
Mmm I had a bacon butty for lunch yesterday lol x

Interesting menu there Mark - I lurve chicken in white wine sauce. Choc & peanut butter fat bomb - not heard you mention this before - is it a new one of yours? x
Not sure if you saw it but Mark posted the recipe for it yesterday x

OMg that fella on The Real A&E is having his toe off, completely black, the daft beggar, fancy not getting to the doc sooner. :( He's only been diabetic as long as me. Mum's nagging me now about going about with bare feet, but they say not to wear slippers don't they so are you supposed to wear shoes all the time you're up? :(

Sunday: Weight: 15 1.8
BG: 6.5 @ 7.04am (Codefree)
Pint Water & tsp Normacol
Breakfast:
Scrambled Eggs, 4oz Cheddar, lg can Tuna, Box Mushrooms.
Pint Water with Aspirin & meds
BG: 6.2 @ 11.54am
Lunch:
Fried in butter Hake, with large helping of (frozen) green beans, knob butter (I think I was French in a former life).
2 Bottles Water.
Dinner:
Roast Chicken with stuffing, Cabbage, Tinned Carrots, mayo.
BG: 6.0 @ 12.12pm
Pint Water and a Levothyroxine.
~~~

Yesterday (meat day 😛)
B - 2 slices wholemeal bread, 2 egg and corned beef omelette and a cup of coffee
9:20 - cup of coffee
D - 2 slices wholemeal bread with streaky bacon and brown sauce and a 25g bar moser roth 85%
T - 3 pork sausages, 2 yorkies, tender stem broccoli, onion gravy, a lotus biscuit and 2 squares Lindt 90% 😱
After t - cup of coffee
4 pints water throughout the day
10pm - lotus biscuit and mug of water x

OMg that fella on The Real A&E is having his toe off, completely black, the daft beggar, fancy not getting to the doc sooner. :( He's only been diabetic as long as me. Mum's nagging me now about going about with bare feet, but they say not to wear slippers don't they so are you supposed to wear shoes all the time you're up? :(

~~~
I always wear slippers around the house 🙂 I've also got very good sensation in my feet, and feel the smallest piece of grit that gets in the slippers! 😱 🙂

Since diagnosis I've been told not to go bare foot , never been told not to wear slippers though, as I have neuropathy im supposed to check the insides of shoes or slippers before I put them on.

I always wear slippers around the house 🙂 I've also got very good sensation in my feet, and feel the smallest piece of grit that gets in the slippers! 😱 🙂
My one down side of having a cat, cat litter in my slippers! lol x

Tea
B: Berries & Greek yogurt
L: Cheese spread butty on tiny wholemeal, beetroot, pomegranate & carrot salad, 12 grapes & mullerlight Greek yogurt
Snack: Small banana
T: Tikka chicken steak, 2 new pots, broad beans & tenderstem broccoli
Tea & coffee during the day.

I wear slippers too 🙂

Yesterday
B - 2 slices wholemeal bread, 2 egg and corned beef omelette and a cup of coffee
9:20 - cup of coffee
D - wholemeal roll with smoked ham and mayo and a lotus biscuit
T - parmesan chicken breast, 2 yorkies, tender stem broccoli, mayo and 2 lotus biscuits
After t - cup of coffee
4 pints of water throughout the day
10pm - lotus biscuit and half a pint of water x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back