What Are You Listening To?

Can't quite place the influences, but that's definitely fits in with my core music style (gonna blame it on being tired .. I'm super tired today)
All a know is someone like lizzy Hale has a fair set of lungs. & acknowledges her influences highlighted in this video? I see it with bands like Ghost, too? 80s, 90s & possibly a representation of today? A great anthem.

Last edited:
I'm glad to hear that I'm not that strange and that lots of oldies are still seeking out new music. Since I got my Spotify account I don't listen to the radio much but I do occasionally listen to Planet Rock. I recently heard a track by Robert Jon and the Wreck that had a bit of a Blues Brothers vibe.

There is an ad currently running for Amazon Prime that has some Baroque style strings on it that I recognised but couldn't quite place. I thought that it might be Bach but it is actually Pachabel's Canon in D. This is regarded as one of the most influential pieces of music of all time due to the chord progression being widely copied in popular music.

Back