What Are You Listening To?

Didn't know this existed, Nina Simone original sounds like an acoustic demo by comparison, it's very atmospheric and menacing, pass the dutch for some Doors-inspired psychedelic acid rock Magic Doors into Threads, but whole Portishead album is very Mary-Jane... The morning after the party I was found slumped in the corner unconscious half-naked drooling and clutching an expired can of SlimFast as no other munchies were allowed, and the rest of my short life was lived on the road (like Jack Kerouac)... 😱

Driving home today and this came on the radio. An oldie now, but it hit how incredibly relevant it still is today (especially with the current Israel/Gaza and Russia/Ukraine conflicts)

The wow feeling of the relevance of the black eyed peas song reminded me of the first time I heard this one (also while driving home years ago).
It went from 'never heard this before' straight onto my must play list. i love his voice too.

ok bad mistake, i like too many songs ... on a roll lol. Last one. I like the song and vid

What am I listening to...Anything from Bob Marley to Handels music for the royal fireworks.

The Beatles - Here Comes the Sun - 1969 (Remix and video 2019)

Otis Redding - (Sittin' On) The Dock Of The Bay - 1968

Back