Wasn’t expecting to be posting this news again…surprise pregnancy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great to hear this! You look great and loving the scans.
Hope your feeling well?
Take care xx

Great to hear this! You look great and loving the scans.
Hope your feeling well?
Take care xx

Just caught up with this thread… congratulations! You are due just before my daughter. She went for one of these early gender reveal scans on Saturday so I found out I’m having a granddaughter! First grandchild, not sure I’m ready to be called a grannie 🙄 think I will go for glammy:rofl:

Just caught up with this thread… congratulations! You are due just before my daughter. She went for one of these early gender reveal scans on Saturday so I found out I’m having a granddaughter! First grandchild, not sure I’m ready to be called a grannie 🙄 think I will go for glammy:rofl:
Congratulations @EmmaL76 !
You will love it just decide your name now

Well we had our 20 week scan today and I’m thrilled to say Eris is going to be the best big sister to her BABY BROTHER!!!!!!! Here he is…

Attachments

• 6A0A2391-C779-4FAE-9F89-FA4223AAAF41.jpeg
    6A0A2391-C779-4FAE-9F89-FA4223AAAF41.jpeg
    29 KB · Views: 6
So pleased all is going well for you and great to see another scan. Just amazing! There seems to be an omission though.... No Eris photos?? 😉 Come on, we know you are holding out on us! Let's see them. :D

So pleased all is going well for you and great to see another scan. Just amazing! There seems to be an omission though.... No Eris photos?? 😉 Come on, we know you are holding out on us! Let's see them. :D
Haha how could I deny you some Eris love? Here you go…

F24D4296-F5FC-454F-A55C-482B5D98ED2C.jpegE7DAFA87-64FD-42B7-BF2B-DD2729C38D69.jpeg647FA592-B515-450B-8F76-DE7EDB7A19BB.jpeg76C0E05D-4790-4134-B87D-D8D30192C0FE.jpegF2419DB9-7258-4972-AB06-78A8341F7323.jpeg18F3D7BE-0D7B-4017-AC97-5B95EDF2CB69.jpeg8D86ED70-E09A-4368-8A6A-8BB0EBC1EAD2.jpegB21C174A-1905-4E57-9462-45359863DC84.jpegBD86265A-360F-46BA-B95B-9EE50CED7C67.jpegB7273EC6-642C-46A7-8192-64BEC753A08E.jpeg

Last edited:
Oh wow! She is really growing up into such a beautiful young lady like her mother. That one of the two of you is particularly lovely. They are all just gorgeous!
I know @trophywench will also enjoy these...

Lovely photos and scan pic! The 20 week scan is such a great relief and so lovely to see baby in such detail. I hope you’ve started thinking of names :D
We had a girl’s name sorted pretty much but we struggle with boy’s names! We want something not too common but I just struggle to find the one that fits.

A boy!!! I’m really pleased for you @merrymunky. Eris is gorgeous...is she excited about being big sis?
She’s definitely aware and knows there’s a baby in my tummy. I think she will love it.

How wonderful!
Hope your doing okay?
So happy for you all x

How wonderful!
Hope your doing okay?
So happy for you all x
Thank you. I’m doing ok.
Blood sugar seems to be mostly under control and the team are very happy with my levels. I had a terrible scare last week though. I had a nasty fall at work outside on the road. Fell down hard on the left side, shredded my hands, whacked my head on the concrete and had a lovely lump, I’ve got a strained intercostal muscle on the left side which has been so painful I’ve had to be signed off sick though it is much better and I’m mobile again. Went to maternity to have the baby checked following the fall and all was well. Later that evening I had some bleeding so went back panicking. They couldn’t find the heartbeat and I had a few minutes thinking we’d lost him. Had a quick scan and he was fine, just tucked away being a pickle. The bleeding turned out to be one of my bartholin cyst friends which turned into an abscess but antibiotics sorted that out quickly. It’s been a week!

A little bump pic. It’s not really grown much in weeks but I am large so baby is just tucked away

Attachments

• BBA14792-EC84-4012-A561-B1389EB2902D.jpeg
    BBA14792-EC84-4012-A561-B1389EB2902D.jpeg
    40 KB · Views: 15
Thank you. I’m doing ok.
Blood sugar seems to be mostly under control and the team are very happy with my levels. I had a terrible scare last week though. I had a nasty fall at work outside on the road. Fell down hard on the left side, shredded my hands, whacked my head on the concrete and had a lovely lump, I’ve got a strained intercostal muscle on the left side which has been so painful I’ve had to be signed off sick though it is much better and I’m mobile again. Went to maternity to have the baby checked following the fall and all was well. Later that evening I had some bleeding so went back panicking. They couldn’t find the heartbeat and I had a few minutes thinking we’d lost him. Had a quick scan and he was fine, just tucked away being a pickle. The bleeding turned out to be one of my bartholin cyst friends which turned into an abscess but antibiotics sorted that out quickly. It’s been a week!
What a stressful time. So glad your both okay though.

Take it easy.

Love the photo ❤️

All cracking pics - Eris is gorgeous so I'm sure her little bro will be too!

53B2A343-E879-4C10-8F47-C98AF6842D21.jpeg

Time is flying. 31 weeks currently. As it stands, thanks to help from the insulin I am in non diabetic range as of my last HBA1C. It was 41 a few weeks ago. Happy with that although my latest 28 week eye screening found some background retinopathy which seems odd considering how well my levels are currently behaving. I have gained a lot of weight though and will have major work so do once baby boy is here and I no longer have insulin to help me out!

Ready to reach the end now and get him here safely. Anxiety over the birth is through the roof.

Hope everyone is well in the run up to Christmas xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back