Type 2
I'll be along on Sunday as well.
Look forward to seeing you all.

everydayupsanddowns

Administrator
Staff member
Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
I’ve sent a DM around to those who have expressed an interest with the log-in details for Sunday’s Zoom meetup.

Please let me know if you’d like to join and I’ll pass on the details :)

Robin

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Sorry, won’t be there this afternoon, am being dragged out for a family walk while my son is back here (he’s 'bubbled' with us, as he lives on his own).

everydayupsanddowns

Administrator
Staff member
Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Sorry, won’t be there this afternoon, am being dragged out for a family walk while my son is back here (he’s 'bubbled' with us, as he lives on his own).

We missed you Robin! Next time perhaps? Hope the walk was enjoyable :)

SBorny

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 3c
Hi,
I would love to join in. Could you let me know the details of when the next one is and any other details I might need.

Cheers,

Symon

everydayupsanddowns

Administrator
Staff member
Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Hi,
I would love to join in. Could you let me know the details of when the next one is and any other details I might need.

Cheers,

Symon

Certainly @SBorny

It'll be 13th December so wear your best Christmas Jumper :D:D:D

grainger

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Won’t be at the next one - it’s not very practical for me with the kids. Enjoy though and was nice to see some of you at the last one

grainger

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
On a slightly separate topic - I know conferences etc were discussed at the last one.... how do I sign up for them? Is there a diabetes list I need to get on to get invites etc?
Thanks!

SB2015

Forum Host
Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Hi Grainger

You can register for emails with the SW team for the Big1 by emailing them. They also advertise them on Twitter, which I don’t do. I am not sure what other conferences you discussed.