Virtual Meetup - second Sunday of the month

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m going to try tomorrow. Hope to see some of you

What time is it please

What time is it please

3pm @Hazel

I’ll send you the details so you have them for the future, even if you can’t make it this afternoon 🙂

Sorry we lost you mid-chat @Kabbs - Hope you can get those overnight BGs to behave again 🙂

Sorry I missed joining in today. But they were drawing the raffle. Didn't win a raffle prize but I did win the anagram quiz.

Sorry I missed joining in today. But they were drawing the raffle. Didn't win a raffle prize but I did win the anagram quiz.

Congrats on the ziper @Stitch147

We missed your wonderful interiors, but had the benefit of @karloc ’s virtual reality and @stephknits beautiful garden!

I missed out this week. Daughter and family called round, just after the Sky engineer left. Didn’t like to tell them I’d prefer lowering the tone of a discussion on a Zoom meeting:D

Hi
I haven't logged in for a while.
I got excited by this thread and then realised the 13th Sept has been and gone...
who knows what day it is?!

Anyway if you do another one @everydayupanddowns I would like to join you all.

Was gutted that both the conference and the Education classes offered in my district were also cancelled due to COVID.
Fully understand but it left me feeling disconnected.

Lovely to see you posting again @Neens!

We are trying to make it a regular thing, so will be having the next on Sunday 11th October

Hope you can make it 🙂

I’ll send a zoom invite nearer the time to anyone who hasn’t joined one yet (they use the same log-in details each time)

Lovely to see you posting again @Neens!

We are trying to make it a regular thing, so will be having the next on Sunday 11th October

Hope you can make it 🙂

I’ll send a zoom invite nearer the time to anyone who hasn’t joined one yet (they use the same log-in details each time)
Brilliant - thanks --- I am booked at 6PM but guessing you'll do daytime meet. Look forward to it.
PS got over Zoom Room Shame months ago - the house is a mess and we never decorated (moved a few years ago) and previous householder was double+ our age - so we don't match our walls and I no longer care. 😉

Brilliant - thanks --- I am booked at 6PM but guessing you'll do daytime meet. Look forward to it.

Yes, sorry! forgot to say... it’s at 3pm 🙂

Hoping that new member @Annemarie will be able to join us 🙂

PS got over Zoom Room Shame months ago - the house is a mess and we never decorated (moved a few years ago) and previous householder was double+ our age - so we don't match our walls and I no longer care. 😉
We moved 4 years ago and I’m still unpacking boxes this week

We have had a couple of successful virtual meetups over the summer, and there seems to be appetite for more opportunities to gather ‘virtually’ for a bit of a chat and catchup via video ‘Zoom‘ meeting.

So I am suggesting we start to hold these regularly on the second Sunday of the month for a while, and see how it goes - until we are able to restart occasional face-to-face meetups.

The next one will be 3pm on Sunday 13th September.

These meetings will use the same meeting ID and password, so if you were part of the August meetup, you should be able to use the same details.

You would be very welcome to join us for 40 minutes or so.

Please let me know in a comment below if you’d like to join the meeting and I will send login details via Direct Message.
I’d like to join please if I can

I’d like to join please if I can
No problem @Annemarie

I’ll send a ‘zoom invite’ in the week before the meeting to anyone who doesn’t have the details and as a reminder 🙂

could you include me please

Would be lovely to see you there Susan!

It’s coming around again. This coming Sunday (11th October) will be another chance to get together for a 45 minute chat from 3pm.

Let me know if you want the Zoom meeting details 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back